Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oh no i dropped my ipam!!

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
i dropped it from 3 feet up, it bounced once, and i caught it.

is there any way to tell if it is disrupted? it looks perfectly fine, like it did before, not cloudy or anything..

thank god the vial was bullet proof, woulda been a hell of a situation considering i was in the locker room bathroom

ahhhhh CRAP!!!! this is bad,bad, badd! did the bottle make a noise like "owww!"

This is something i can't tell you ,maybe Extreme peptides will chime in here and shed some insight on this.

Good news Sub,just talked to my friend at Extreme Peptides This is what he had to say

"Ipam is actually a very small chain unlike igf or other peptides. Im sure its fine. Ive done it before and never had any issues."

So you're fine! :)

thanks for the detective work radar! is there any way to tell if its messed up just by looking at the vial? would it be cloudy?

when it dropped i was freaked out and reached down real quick and caught it before it bounced into the stall next to me, and then after the fact i sent a thank you note to god for preventing the vial from shattering or cracking

i dropped it from 3 feet up, it bounced once, and i caught it.

is there any way to tell if it is disrupted? it looks perfectly fine, like it did before, not cloudy or anything..

thank god the vial was bullet proof, woulda been a hell of a situation considering i was in the locker room bathroom

It's fine bro... Consider yourself lucky! :biggrin:

Top Bottom