Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First journey down the Road of Tren

Xander24

34 years old, 5'10'', currently 85kg and about 12-13% bf. Started 250mg/week of test and 75mg T3 8 weeks ago. I was 92kg above 16% bf when I started with the goal to lean down to 82kg or below while increasing strength every week. So far so good.

Can't count how many cycles I've done, but I did my first test only cycle at 22 and have probably done at least one cycle per year since then. I'm an advocate of low doses. Typical cycle for me will look like 250mg/week of test prop and 75mcg/day of t3. By the end week 10 I'm making my friends running 500mg/week of test look like total fools. Clean diet and double TRT dose of test and I'm rocking and rolling. I don't want to be huge. I want to be shredded, fast and strong as I play competitive sports. If I can get stronger without getting bigger that's great. Even better is that I look bigger the more shredded I get even though I am dropping weight. For me the ultimate complement is "dude, you are getting big" when in fact I have dropped 5kg. Gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Lean, powerful, and fast is the new huge.

So I finally decided to give Tren a go. It's been a rough road, but I carry on in these trying times. Decided to run 50mg EOD with my usual 250mg/week of prop. So I was running more test than tren for this go. I get three weeks in and the results/sides are as follows:

1. Strength is getting really ridiculous. People are staring at me as I do my standing overhead mil press. 3 sets of 10 75kgs with absolute ease. My norm is 65kg's and by set 3 it's a challenge. This goes for every exercise I do from deadlifts to power cleans. Stupid strength.

2. No capacity for cardio. Winded as hell and even have to sit between sets and catch my breath. This is problematic because running hard is essential at the sport I play, and speed is my biggest asset. It's a big challenge to mask how winded I am during the game. Luckily it's stop/start and not constant.

3. Sweaty as hell all the time. No night sweats per say, but there isn't a minute that goes by where I'm not damp and sweaty. I'm a heat generating machine, and it's miserable. Cold showers suck, but are necessary and do offer relief. I take them often. My girl is always telling me how hot I am as I am begging her to not lay too close to me as I try like hell to sleep. I wish I could move into a refrigerator.

4. My muscles are rock hard, but also tight as hell and this is where the problem begins. I walk 30 minutes to work and back everyday. My legs started cramping to the point where I couldn't walk. I would get 1000 meters and the cramps would start in my shins and completely deplete my ability to walk. Total muscle seizure, and in my friggin shins. Never experienced anything like it. I had to take the bus. Come game day I am hurting bad, but of course I try and play through it. I smash the ball and take off running. BAM, I pull my Hammy. Grade two strain in the hammy bicep, and two grade ones in the other two hammy muscles in my left leg. So I have to stop the tren, but stay on the prop. back in the gym in 2 weeks doing upper body and achieve full recovery in 4 weeks. Not bad at all for a grade two strain.

I literally didn't make it through an entire vial, and still have the rest of the first vial and a whole other vial left on me. So I say screw it, round 2 awaits me. But this time I am going to up the dose to 75mg/week and lower my test dose to 200mg/week. Now running more tren than test. Here is where I currently am at.

Positives

1. Stupid strength.
2. Weight is dropping fast, but muscles are getting BIG.
3. Looking good and leaning out.
4. getting vascular

Negatives

1. Every other night is a night of no sleep. And the nights in between are less than good sleep.
2. No sleep means I feel like dog shit. Sore, fatigued, mentally trying to keep up and have to try and think harder about simple things.
3. Nauseous with heartburn like a mofo. Zantac every morning with my t3
4. No capacity for cardio
5. I can walk, and don't feel like I am going to pull anything, but I get random cramps in all muscle groups through the day. My abs, hammy's, bi's, forearms are all susceptible to these cramps. I pound water and take potassium, calcium and many other vitamins, but damn, this tren make me so tight and it's kind of scary.
6. Just hot, sweat, lightheaded, and feel like I have to fight to go on. It's a struggle and I never feel rested. I am now as far in as i was before the hammy strain.
7. I just feel like crap. Not sure how to describe it, but in games I'm always trying to catch my breath, and seeing stars after a hard sprint. Tired, nauseous, fatigues, sore, mega tight, hot as hell, sweaty and damp as hell. It's a mother fucker and i swear off tren 3 times a day like a quitter before I decide not to quit. Why am I doing this to myself?

So the time has come where i either call it quits or order another vial to see this thing through. I see risks in carrying on in that I could find the cramps come back really hard and I injure myself again. I'm so strong right now that I can see myself going to the gym and trying to lift something crazy heavy and ripping the muscle right off the bone. So the challenge is to keep it real, realise that I don't have to lift stupid heavy to achieve my goals and I can also take my time and catch my breath in between sets while pounding water. I felt really ill in the gym this week. Fighting through it every rep of every set.

I hate tren. It sucks and I feel like total crap. I wake up after every limited sleep I get and tell myself I am done with it, and it's not worth it. Then I go the bathroom and look in the mirror. I realise how much I love tren and the God status it is raising me up to. I tell myself to stop being such a bitch and suck it up for another 3 weeks, princess. Nothing in life is free and the price must be paid in sweat, blood, and hammy strains. Today another vial was ordered. 4 more weeks of hell. I sure hope the magic begins at week 4 as it's a big price to pay for 3 weeks of gains. This is a hard road to take, but I'm going to stay on it. Will keep you posted and would appreciate your feedback and stories. Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom