Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh god, Me Too Horny!

Anyone tried wearing a jock strap and cup when going out in public? Just a thought. I'm about to start my first cycle, and am a bit scared of getting a uncontrollable erection during a meeting out in public with an attractive female business associate. lol

I am not running another high-dose test cycle until I am back in a relationship.

Test cycle + no regularly available chica= much frustration:(

BTW I sure hope you pulled 10 with the left and 10 with the right, or you are gonna lose some symetry.

Hugh Gellatts said:
BTW I sure hope you pulled 10 with the left and 10 with the right, or you are gonna lose some symetry.

hahaha!!

By the way I'm in the same boat... I wake up in the middle of the night and try and talk chicks into coming over. Rarely works though. I think I'll go get a girlfriend for every high test cycle I run from now on... Maybe I'll have her move in too... she has to be around 24/7 or it won't help. By the way, I read on a previous post on the Fitness Board (101) that sex or "working your traps" helps raise test levels!! haha that was enough for me! :devil:

I know the feeling I had to start wearing my shirts untucked at work.
Slacks + boxers + test = trouble with an office full of secretaries in short skirts. I did alot of the hands in the pocket thing and sitting down to hide it.

Im about to start my cycle and i warned my girlfriend to watch out. Im going to lock her up in my basement and use her as a sex toy.. Fuck beating my meat 20 times a day:D

BlckSheep said:
Anyone tried wearing a jock strap and cup when going out in public?

Man, I had a baseball game over the weekend and I had my jock and cup on. It hurts like hell to pop wood in a cup.

Top Bottom