Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

of someone you hook-up on the regular with..

L

lartinos

what is the least amount of time you communicated with?
I really just have a few texts a week sometime and bang her. I feel gulity and i know this is gonna end in some drama.

If she's a good reliable bang, you should probably give her a little more attention than a text once in a while (not too often, mind you, or she'll come to expect more and more). Probably wouldn't kill you to go out for coffee or something else that lets her feel like she's your friend (that you just happen to fuck), but doesn't have a date vibe.

i have the same exact thing as you going right now. also an ex, like in your case. i don't feel guilty because ive seen her screw over other guys

i have the same exact thing as you going right now. also an ex, like in your case. i don't feel guilty because ive seen her screw over other guys

yeah she would never. I spent two days in a row all day pretty much with her last weekend and now I haven't spoken to her in 5 days except for two short texts.

Last edited:
depends. if it's just a fuck, then the occasional dirty text convo followed by the booty call followed by Cock VS. Pussy followed by "get the fuck out".

I just ring the door bell thats enough commuication for me

U need to make amends and stop this.
It's bad relationship karma.
J/K
I'll have your stuff up and running tomorrow.
Dude You got better than the CIA on your side... seriously.

Also the name fits the look perfectly.

Top Bottom