Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

now this is wrong...

Gilbyag

By May:

James wants to eat lunch ... but first, he wants to type hello to you all. So, without further ado, heeeeerrrreeee'sssss Jaaaammmmmeeeesss:

aoirwpj;oijas/ldkfawotua;esljaslgjaw;oriaer;l

Im beginning to think MAY1010 is the one with the mental problem.

What? Just because James is different than the rest of us, you don't want him to participate here? Or, is it because his typing skills aren't the best? Which is it Gilly?:mad:

feces.jpg

May1010 said:
What? Just because James is different than the rest of us, you don't want him to participate here? Or, is it because his typing skills aren't the best? Which is it Gilly?:mad:

may, what took you so long...

I dont recall every saying I didnt want "James" to participate here. Nor did I comment on your... I mean his typing skillz. As a matter of fact Ive never seen a finer display of abstract typing in my life. :angel:

Then please explain why you wrote "This is so Wrong". That WAS James typing. I saw nothing wrong with it. Are you against the retarded?

May1010 said:
Then please explain why you wrote "This is so Wrong". That WAS James typing. I saw nothing wrong with it. Are you against the retarded?

im having a hard time beleiving is all...

Top Bottom