Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

novice primobolan cycle, please help!

jaytaylor84

hey guys i've been lifting a bit off and on for a bit and decided to start short cycles 3 weeks on 4 off w/ 150mg primobolan depot per week & 20/20/10/10mg nolvadex for the off cycles. i know using only primo may sound insufficient and costly but my sole intention is just to make some lasting quality gains in a healthy manner. i'm a hardgainer 140 lbs so i think using short cycles like this per year could give me that little extra in the gym and be enough so as i don't run into the more severe side effects that come w/ the bigger roids. i guess what i'm getting at is this, would the length of the cycle negate any positive effects i could receive from primo considered it's a longer acting ester? i've been told if i front load it could compensate a bit, and do my figures for the primo & nolva seem accurate for someone my size?

well first off unless if you are only 5ft tall, being that you only weigh 140lbs, you should not even consider using steroids.

bro, , , no offense but I consider myself a mega hard gainer,, I have to eat 3lbs of steak to gain an ounce... at 140 no matter how much of a hard gainer you think you are you can add 20 lbs more with diet alone,, post up your daily diet and training and we can see if we can help you out bro..

I am not even joking about the eating though I have in the past had to eat anywhere from 5000- 6000 cals a day non stop to gain but it can be done and not as hard as you think... post back with diet bro, take care....

150 of Primo is a waste. And I advocate really light cycles.

Talking Nolva with primo is like wearing 2 condoms to have sex with a virgin.

140 pounds? Start with more food, more lifting and maybe some BIG BLAST and VIGOR and work your way up to the Primo.

Nelson Montana said:
150 of Primo is a waste. And I advocate really light cycles.

Talking Nolva with primo is like wearing 2 condoms to have sex with a virgin.

140 pounds? Start with more food, more lifting and maybe some BIG BLAST and VIGOR and work your way up to the Primo.
very well said

Top Bottom