Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nothing worse than the time bteween sending the money and waiting for a ship tracking

Re: Nothing worse than the time bteween sending the money and waiting for a ship trac

To true mate its hard to sit back and wait lol so i hate it when bro say that .

Brad.

Re: Nothing worse than the time bteween sending the money and waiting for a ship trac

how about when 1/2 your order makes it...but the other 1/2 is dragging ass?? bummer!

thats why i homebrew

Thelocal
Are you a Chemist? How did you learn to Home brew? Thats interesting.

omg it's horrible. I am a nervous wreck from the moment I purchase to the second it arrives. Then I feel a sense of relief

haha,,its not as hard as u think just go to google typ in home bree aas and see what u get ,just do alot of reasearch

Top Bottom