Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not what it used to be

Gymgurl said:
What did she do? Angel hasn't been around that much?
I hope it stays that way for the next 28 days. :Chef: :tuc:

Gymgurl said:
What did she do? Angel hasn't been around that much?

thats exactly what Im saying,shes a nice girl. just because people dont agree on things is no need to bomb them,I thought bombs were designed for the people who post offensive crap.

theoak01 said:
thats exactly what Im saying,shes a nice girl. just because people dont agree on things is no need to bomb them,I thought bombs were designed for the people who post offensive crap.
Her existence on this board is offensive. :Chef: :tuc:

mine the first one was a joke since I saw she was nonplat lol, she didnt do anything wrong
Sorry Angel

dude your a good bro,and I dont have any beef with you,Im just looking for a logical answer to this is all.did she piss you off in some way? if so im interested in how

theoak01 said:
dude your a good bro,and I dont have any beef with you,Im just looking for a logical answer to this is all.did she piss you off in some way? if so im interested in how

I take it you did not read my post above?

theoak01 said:
You're a good bro as well.....She just annoys me in such a way that it makes me angry. She's a very immoral person and undeserving of her ability to type!
:Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom