Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Norma Hellas Deca

SHREDDED WHEAT

Hey guys, just picked up some Norma Hellas Deca. The label corners are square and i know that these are not the authentic ones (round). However, i heard that these may still be good, just a little underdosed. Is this true? Just don't know if i should even waste my time taking them. Thanks guys. :)

They are the 2cc bottles. That's the only size i have ever seen them. Not to be rude, but why does it matter where i got them from and how much? Even if i bought them domestic, it doesn't mean they originated here.

They're said to be a bit underdosed, and I'm not sure how "clean" they are...I think they are made in Turkey (instead of Greece, where they make the real ones).

been using the ones from trukey for awhile. Counterfit or not, they work great!;)

Norma Deca

Since there is a lot of controversy around the fakes (check the threads on Meso., reliable sources have been shipping it). I would like to know how conclusive the evidence is that all the fake is made in Turkey; why would it be a little underdosed. How much is a little.

Since I am old in years and new to AS, I was on a 400mg per week of just the fake Deca. Didn't know it at the time. Did not see any results and did not feel any pain, pressure or post injection soreness with the shots.

When I later got some real Deca there was a world of difference in the injection experience; pressure at the sight during and after the injection and soreness for a day or so afterward.

I have heard a lot of people comment that they "thought" the fake Deca was working, but the only way you would know would be if the fake Deca was all you were taking. If you are stacking the Deca with other things you might just assume it was working because you were seeing an effect from the AS.

Also, why would someone go to the trouble to counterfeit a product and put some of the real product in? They would have to assume that when people discovered they were fakes they would want the real thing. No one would want to pay $12 and amp for 1/2 strength Deca. Its a zero sum game for the counterfeiters. Nothing there to motivate them to be partially honest.

Top Bottom