Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone familiar with Global Anabolics?

bigdextreme74

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hey brothers.
I am new to the boards, but I have been in the game since 2000. I have used many different brands over the years (British Dragon (the real one from early 2000's), Alpha Pharma, Norma Hellas (deca from greece), but now I have a new brand.

I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with Global Anabolics? I have there Tren E -100, Test E 300, Winny 10mg tabs, superdrol 10mg tabs and T3 50mcg. All the gear is legit and checks out with the online verification codes.

I would appreciate your thought on the brand, or if you know where I can send samples to have them tested by a lab.
Thanks brothers.

BigD

I use Domestic Supply exclusively now. I have not heard of Global Anabolics so I cannot say with any certainty on if they are good or not, I am just offering you my recommendation on who I know can be trusted

Hey brothers.
I am new to the boards, but I have been in the game since 2000. I have used many different brands over the years (British Dragon (the real one from early 2000's), Alpha Pharma, Norma Hellas (deca from greece), but now I have a new brand.

I am looking to see if anyone has any experience with Global Anabolics? I have there Tren E -100, Test E 300, Winny 10mg tabs, superdrol 10mg tabs and T3 50mcg. All the gear is legit and checks out with the online verification codes.

I would appreciate your thought on the brand, or if you know where I can send samples to have them tested by a lab.
Thanks brothers.

BigD

Global anabolics, im surprised they are still around

the gear is not high quality and the brand is give or take, some say it's out of europe, some say out of thailand, hard to say with these uGs

i wouldnt use global anabolics unless you already wasted the money

GA aka global anabolics is a dirty brand with low quality steroids

Top Bottom