Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nor andro question

winkman

ive used twinlab's nor andro tabs doing 400-600 mg a day for a month~ i got bascially no results~ i know most people think that prohormones suck anyway~ but i was just wondering if ne one got ne results from using it~i just ordered a 6 week cycle of 800 mg capsul with 400 mg of norandrostenedione and 400 mg of norandrostendiol~ do you think that would be mnore beneficial?

you think so? what would u suggest using besides A.S. ~ive used creatine and got good gains from it~ but i never relaly cycled off it and i think my body has gotten use to high doses of creatine and has stopped responding to it

PH's are a waste of money.
------------------------------------

"Names Ash....Housewares"

i dunno i heard the results u get are greatly effected by diet~ similar to steroids~ if someone has a horrible diet they wont get gains and then you will hear from them that steroids suck~ i dont really wanna get into steroids because of the "neverending cycle"~ so i figured that prohormones would be the next best legal thing~so far im not convinced

Its funny alot of people say they dont work , but im using them and they seem to work fine for me......
Gear works alot better, but right now i cant seem to get my hands on any so ph's will have to do for now....

Last edited:
Im using only 200mg. of 19-NORANDROSTENEDIONE by Kaizen.I also take 3-4 shakes of prolabs whey protein and 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil a day.I started about 3 weeks ago and weighed in at 215lbs.with 12%bf. (im 5'8").Now im about 218lbs. but my fat has gone way down which is what i was shooting for...As far as strenght goes, ive gotten alittle stronger on certian exercises but nothing to brag about....
My gains havent been huge , but they are very noticable.I know its not just my diet cause i havent changed a thing in my diet for the past 3 months....
If you have anymore questions just email me bro.....

Last edited:
19 Nor PH

Winkman: Don't know about Twinlabs 19 Nor, but have used several brands including Prolab 19 nor-diol, w/great success. Of all the ProHormones the 19 Nor are really the best. Why? Real simple all the Andro PH convert to Test and give a surge of Test, then are off the scene within hours. 19 Nor-diol,and 19 nor-dione & Nor 4 AD all convert to Nor-Test, which is Nandrolone. I'm sure you've heard of that. Deca in your body is Nandrolone. 19 Nor once converted in your body is Nandrolone. Once converted it stays in your blood stream for days and possibly longer. Very anabolic w/o all the androgenic side effects.
Now the question, is what you've been taking being converted. Oral caps get hit hard by the digestive process, maybe 50% gets converted, so you take 200mg/day, 100mg B4 workout 100mg at bedtime with your ZMA(what?your not taking ZMA) w/o enough Zinc the body can't convert the 19nor. What was converted yesterday, gets added to what converts today and so on.
There are now oral cyclo dextrin which soaks in under your tongue, MedLean makes a liquid which soaks into the skin, others make these also. But you've got to eat, train, etc. You will know they are working when you can blast a body part hard and the next day feel full, and not sore.

Top Bottom