Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nor andro question

The whole issue of whether PH work or not is so misleading you cant take anybodys comments to heart. One thing I do know is that most of those who bash this supplement are guys who have used AS in the past. If you have used AS and then try Pro Hormones you are definately NOT going to see the same results, so, of course, to these guys the product sucks. So let me tell you about my experience with these supplements.

About 1 year ago I began taking Prolab's Androbolic which has 19 Nor-4, 4-Androstene-3,17diol,
5-Androstene-3,17diol, tribulus and chrysin. For the 1st month to 2 months I took the recommended dosage to acclamate my body. Then I started taking double dosages for a month, stopped for a week than went back on for 2 weeks.

My results: Although my strength improved slightly, my bodyfat went down substantially. I went from a 32 inch waist to a 30 inch waist and got more vascular than I have ever been before. My skin was very tight and my endurance went up as well.

The bad side was, I felt pretty crapy. My stomach was upset a lot and my temper got bad, real bad. I had no gyno and my apetite went through the roof which was good, but I couldnt gain weight.

The products do work but it seems only if you go way over the what the companies suggest for dosages. Since then I purchased Med Lean ointment which I apply topically to the inner thighs and kaizen 4-androstene-3,17 diol sublingual( under the tongue) tablets which I take an hour before working out. This is my first week trying this, so, who knows. Even AS users will agree that supplements, whether creatine, andro or deca work differently on different people. The only way to find out if something works is to experiment. I dont know how long I will try these different products, but I have decided a long time ago not to do AS. All my buddies many of which compete say it is more addicting than any drug, especially when you start seeing great results, your hooked. That scares me!!!

hey thanks a lot for ur information guys~ its been helpful~ hey grey wtr~ would u be able to post ur results that youve gotten of them

Re: 19 Nor PH

Deca in your body is Nandrolone. 19 Nor once converted in your body is Nandrolone. Once converted it stays in your blood stream for days and possibly longer. Very anabolic w/o all the androgenic side effects.
Now the question, is what you've been taking being converted. Oral caps get hit hard by the digestive process, maybe 50% gets converted, [/B]

The above is false. The reason Deca has such a long half-life is because of the decanoate ester -- the longer the ester, the more lipid soluble it is, thus the longer it takes to enter the bloodstream. Their is no signicant difference in half-life for prohormones. The only thing that would effect that is the method of administration -- topicals would last much longer because transdermal delivery is inherently time released.

Also, it is MUCH more than 50% that you lose when taking it orally. The literature on androgens would suggest it is more like 97-99%.

If anyone has gotten good results from orals, they will be blown away by topicals or cyclodextrin intranasals.

Top Bottom