Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob = Getting Started!

pointgrinder

Ok, I am sure my question will get some flak, but, hopefully, somebody can assist me at first.

I am getting back into my old elite self, but, being a father of two boys, 38 years old with years of not officially training. As a result, I am 20lbs over weight with no strong endurance foundation.

I would like do the following:
1. Lose 20lbs of fat
2. Increase lean muscle mass
3. Increase "economy" weight ratio to power output.
4. Increase endurance

What are the recommended "stacks" and brands of those supplements , EPO? Andriol, testosterone undecanoate, hGH?

Where is a solid and legit website to order from?

FYI, I am NOT participating in professional or regulated athletic events so, I am not getting tested for any illegal substances.

In summary, I need a recommended stack that would quickly get me up to speed, lose weight, without increase of injury.

Thanks for helping a noob!

I'd say get your diet in check and some of the body fat off of you and research, research, research. Start training and get to a good solid natural foundation before you jump into this. Diet is everything and knowledge is power. Research Forma Stanzol that will help with the body fat with out jumping into a cycle. There's a lot of good info on here.

Sounds like you dont need any drugs if youve let yourself go and just want to get back to your former shape. Muscle memory is a great thing. Its not sexy, its not cool, its not fun, but it will always be diet and exercise first.

The best stack for you.

1-24 stong diet with regular exercise and supplementation.

PCT

24-48 continue strong diet and exercise.

you may even be a trt candidate at your age if you're dead set on getting back into shape. Couldn't hurt to get your test levels where they need to be

You will have plenty of time to study all the points you are concerned with while you follow the above guidance, and set up a good base over the next couple of years. The forums here are a wealth of information that, with hard work and discipline, will get you great results. Once your base is set, you can post up a cycle for feed back. The Bro's will be more than happy to help you out then as well.

steroids are not magic pills at all.

trust me on this.

i can barely move today from 4 straight days of pounding at the gym.. and my diet is on point EVERYDAY. i also do daily cardio. its a lot of work my friend and i suggest you get on a training program and diet plan and forget steroids

Im on right now and in some ways its tougher than being off. Sides to deal with, food intake, and even though youre a beast in the gym, joints pay the price

Thanks guys for the feedback. FYI, its not like I just looked at myself in the mirror and decided to get off the couch. My fitness is very relative which I am sure all of you guys are very fit.

I was a ranked collegiate athlete getting recruited to the Navy. Luckily, I injured my ankle my senior year and as result, did not go forward with the Navy and had to eventually quit my sport. If I didn't have that injury, I would probably be dead by now. After years of struggling to create passion with my fitness, I eventually found triathlons. Joined a team, did quite well. Won the Lavaman Triathlon in Hawaii and finally broke 1hr 50mins for a International Tri.

Since, I am ADHD, I have been taking Adderall throughout my life. Long distance racing, and ADHD, plus Adderall does not mix and as a result, my body completely crashed. I was experiencing random sensory "zaps," almost like shocks throughout my body. While cycling and when my heart rate reached Zone 5, tunnel vision started and it seemed like I was going to pass out and there was this flashing pulse in my peripheral vision. Coupled with all of that at the same time, I wanted to throw up after runs and my endurance was non-existant. In other words, I could not push without feeling completely depleted.

After series of testing, it was determined Adderall was masking my fatigue and Triathlons was giving my a double dose of endorphins on top of my prescribed amount from Adderall. Triathlons had to completely come to an end, got off of Adderall and fatherhood started. As a result and 5 years later, I gained 50lbs!!!!!! Huge rebound effect!

As of today, I had lost 30lbs and getting back into "the old" me. I would like to lose another 20lbs, so I can start training again, but, I am worried about injury. That extra weight on my frame takes toll on my joints, ligaments, and muscles. My diet is moderated quite well, however, I am flatting out at 200lbs. I am trying to switch up my heart rate in order to carve into the 20lbs, but, its not working.

This is why I am on this site. From the outside, I am sure you are thinking, diet and start moving! I would respond the same way. But, its all relative and I am quite knowledgable about my limits and very cautious hitting my "crash."

I just need to understand my options to breakthrough that 20lbs wall without injury, fatigue, and frustration.

Thanks guys for spending time reading this....

Top Bottom