Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex toxicity?

Studies may show some hepa-toxicity for nolvadex but women with breast cancer can be on it for up to 3 years so I'd be amazed if it were more toxic than oral AAS.

Bump.

Nolvadex is a Group 1 carcinogen. Do a google search for "known and probable carcinogens" and you'll see Tamoxifen listed right there among all kinds of other nasty things.

For this reason, I'll use Clomid for PCT and never use Nolvadex. I would rather not put any known carcinogen in my body and risk testicular cancer.

Did anyone ever wonder how Lance Armstrong got testicular cancer? (he has been a major user of testosterone for several decades now and it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume he used Nolvadex)

Bump.

Nolvadex is a Group 1 carcinogen. Do a google search for "known and probable carcinogens" and you'll see Tamoxifen listed right there among all kinds of other nasty things.

For this reason, I'll use Clomid for PCT and never use Nolvadex. I would rather not put any known carcinogen in my body and risk testicular cancer.

Did anyone ever wonder how Lance Armstrong got testicular cancer? (he has been a major user of testosterone for several decades now and it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume he used Nolvadex)

The very web page you directed us to states that tamoxifen increases the risk for uterine cancer but reduces the risk for breast cancer (it's actually a treatment for breast cancer).

Nolvadex and Clomid act very similarly (nolvadex being more effective at blocking estrogen in breast tissue receptors) so Clomid could be just as carcinogenic. But since Clomid is not a breast cancer treatment, women don't take it daily for years at a time the way they do with Nolvadex.

Besides, increasing your androgen level tenfold likely puts you at a much higher cancer risk (prostate, specifically) than using Nolvadex does.

So nolvadex is slightly more effective, but being a known carcinogen just kills the deal for me. Stating that clomid "could be just as carcinogenic" is pure speculation. The science is out there and nolvadex is a known carcinogen, per the American Cancer Society, while clomid is not.

Just because women use it for years to treat breast cancer doesn't make it ok for me either. 1. I'm not a woman 2. it is a necessary evil to fight off a more serious evil (breast cancer). Chemotherapy drugs are used to fight cancer and they're very hard on the body, but necessary to kill the cancer.

Top Bottom