Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log NoLeftNut's First Cycle Log

when you going to start sharing diet and training as you go? we waiting at least 2x/week update us

good log playa we watching this
on the gear heat the stuff up with a pin on top not boil put it warm/hot water

you mean 8L per day? @NoleftnutLOL
Lmao. No I meant 80+ fluid ounces a day 🤣 80l I would drown myself with.
@NoleftnutLOL you should put a PIN in the TOP of the vial and warm it up, dont boil
never put gear in the fridge

diet training coming?
I let it set out for a couple hours and all floaters disappeared.

Diet is pretty much this every day give or take a diff protein here and there.

Morning - 5-6 scrambled eggs, fresh fruit (very little) bowl of cottage cheese and a small glass of apple juice. I know the Apple juice isn’t so great but I just love that shit.
Snack before lunch - either fresh green salad or most of the time a meal replacement shake home made with gainer protein
Lunch - grilled chicken and quinoa or brown rice (sometimes a burger lettuce wrapped)
Snack - meal replacement shake with protein or a protein bar
Dinner - protein of choice, vegetable of choice, and quinoa or brown rice. Usually if I’m still hungry I’ll eat a multigrain piece of toast with avocado but I’m almost never still hungry.
And then just pounding water.

So I downloaded this app to keep me on target but I usually add 3 or so exercises to the entire workout.. today I did this workout and added cable crossovers.. 3 sets of 12 from top to bottom and 3 sets of 12 from bottom to top. I added leg press 3 sets of 10 at max weight. I added tricep press 3 sets of 10 at max weight. I added preacher curls 3 sets of 10 at max weight (I did this instead of Scott curl) And finally I literally hit every ab machine on the way out the door.

Attachments

• 9E26C02B-5FBD-40D1-B438-009E9C1AF95A.jpeg
    9E26C02B-5FBD-40D1-B438-009E9C1AF95A.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom