Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

NO!!! Sold out

OMEGA

New member
Amplify02 sold out !!!!!!!!!!

EDIT!!!!!!!! Amplify02 is IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For our customers a new version is ready NOW

MCC and G-covery will also be available for Individual SALE.

www.Amplify02.com shipping will be 3 Day Express from now on.

:artist:

Thanks for everyone that has helped us grow
You have no idea what it has done for us, and we have ALOT of new things that will come to fruit in the next months ahead.

We Really appreciate you

www.Amplify02.com
 
Last edited:
That Very nice of you fellow Colleague :artist:

I enjoy your presence very much Sir and think the community will benefit greatly.

-OMEGA
 
Pikaberdot said:
Are you changing it back to have more of a kick like the original version?


the only word to describe the new Amplify02 is "Powerful" in every sense of that word.

with the New Entity and line that will flow from it

the term: "There is No Competition"

pretty much sums it up..........

cant wait..........
 
Last edited:
Al420 thanks bro

the new stuff and line up no one really has done before so this will be really fun.

want every one to know we pour alot of $$ into these items, it will be hard to go
macro- retail with these items since they cost so much.
 
For our customers a new version will be ready any day now( latest next week)



New version, what is it like, the original, stronger, come on Omega, gives us the pitch,

The original version was pretty dog gone good.

I wonder why some of us build a tolerance to these stimulants, and build a tolerance fast.

I wonder if your cycle affects the tolerance level.


I am small, and build a tolerance fast.


The first batch you sold was about as good as anything I have ever used, better than anything else currently available.

The supplement (not yours) I am taking now, I can drink 2-3 cups of coffee and take 14-15 pills, pound down a redline and still just feel a minor kick.


Cycle has simply been Tren and Test, now just Test.


I really like something that makes me go bang in the head.


Don’t say it, every x-wife I have, has recommended it, so it is not funny any more.
 
Stronger Solid

Stronger and perfect in the way the formulas ingredients interact with one another and Amplify each other strengths and Power..........

milligram for milligram this is the "Fina" of NO,CEE, and focus Amplifiers

the top two Questions that pop up the most from testers ( we also do a test batches now) are :

1) How can this Stuff be Legal?

2) Did you put anything Illegal in this? It feels too good
 
Sounds good to me:)




-BRR
 
OMEGA said:
Stronger Solid

Stronger and perfect in the way the formulas ingredients interact with one another and Amplify each other strengths and Power..........

milligram for milligram this is the "Fina" of NO,CEE, and focus Amplifiers

the top two Questions that pop up the most from testers ( we also do a test batches now) are :

1) How can this Stuff be Legal?

2) Did you put anything Illegal in this? It feels too good
this should be good then.
 
all right reading this thread has me curious i'm gonna try it when it comes out! I didn't try the original so the new and improved version should really give me a kick in the arse!
 
I know a lot of you guys are excited for the new version but make sure you get the MCC with it. Its the best creatine I have ever used. Within a week your lifts will go up and continue to do so. Its a great product.
 
if it will do this
In as little as 3 days your lifts, endurance, muscle tightness, and Raw Power will increase and by the end of week 1 you will be at full blast.
then will be impressed
 
Twoguns said:
How does it compare/contrast to.......


Can't really speak about other products, whether it be No-Xplode, v12, etc...

Amplify02 embraces a certain approach and philosophy
wich translates into one Powerful Product
 
needtogetas said:
cutting edge science bro. :)

:)
close, but also has to do with evolving market fluctuations

This version is too Advanced to alter most likely. "Classic if you will"

Well will see, cant wait for feedback.
 
Last edited:
Great deal for great products. As soon as I have some extra bucks I'll get some. Now I'm broke. :(
 
I'm not surprised! The best pre workout formula and legal muscle building agent I have come across. It really gives me that kick in the ass that is sometimes needed after a long day or on the days I just feel like I don't have it in me. I can't wait to see what the new version is like! :p
 
Top Bottom