Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No More Anafit or Macro and Ulter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
4doab7t.jpg

bigrand said:
Agree, too much product whoring by everybody.

Product whoring giving you problems? Try spraying some AIFM on your tits. 3 pumps.

Lmao, sad to see them go in a way, end of an era...

T

galaxy said:
OMG... HAHAHA...too fucking funny....lets see Macro went around deleting threads from members who complained about rashes from AIFM that sent them to the ER. Who the fuck is that looking out for...Oh yeah, Ulter was looking out for his wallet.....Dont kid yourself that was the beginning of the demise.

And Ulter was a pompous ass. You could never disagree with him, without him pulling out some "copy and paste" answer.

Let them go peddle there shit somewhere else. Im all set with it here.

I went plat as soon as I heard they got the boot.

Trust me, Ulter got to big for his britches.
+1

Big Rick Rock said:
No public statements.

Internal business decision. (enough is enough)

I don't go to your job and ask you shit.... Don't do it at mines....
-BRR

Considering I was ASKING a question and not TELLING anyone anything, you don't have to be an ass about it.

Why is there so much hostility from certain members? It is easy to critisize somebody in their absense and what I can tell from the limited search, both Ulter and Macro did answer many questions even unrelated to their products.
So to all those with negative comments, please keep in mind how said attacks make YOU appear.

blut wump said:
Macro has, for quite a while, been the primary mentor on the juicer forum. We have a void left by his absence.

Could you catch me up to speed as to whats going on exactly?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom