Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nicotine Chewing Gum for Leptin

If you've never had a ciggarette addiction maybe this is useful, but if you have an addictive personality or are an ex-smoker be careful. I just think that this is bad advice as nicotine is the MOST addictive drug gram per gram of any. There is better ways than this to lose the fat.

Re: Nicotine effectiveness for leptin elevation

HarmsWayBC said:
Does nicotine really make that much of a difference with elevating leptin?

I really do not know how much nicotine does for leptin (may also work on NPY, which is the anti-leptin) when used cyclically, because there is no data. It certainly decreases appetite, but so does EC.

Long-term, it clearly aids in fat loss, almost certainly via modulations in leptin or NPY

1st Quarter Nicotine Earnings Report

Already gentleman, my 1st week of Nicotine Ancedotal observations: :nerd:

- Waaaaay less need for ECA or caffeine which I'm usually quite depending on during my low carb M-F run

- More energy, smoother and less jumpy then with ECA.. Seems similar to Clen (weaker of course) at about 50mcg

- No real cravings as of yet for nicotine - have to remind myself to chew my gum..

- Better attention span

Obviously it has positive effects in this regard - I'm chewing 3 4mg gum buddies per day which seems to be more than enough. Only negative was I had trouble sleeping last night - something I never have trouble with considering how hard I train - will make sure I don't have any Nicotine past 5pm this time..

Top Bottom