Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nicotine Chewing Gum for Leptin

PlateheadJim

Penguin Keeper
Platinum
Just started trying this (I don't smoke, never have).. Supposed to increase Leptin levels, krank up the metabolism,etc - so what the hell.. Why not?

Anybody else try this?

PlateheadJim said:
Just started trying this (I don't smoke, never have).. Supposed to increase Leptin levels, krank up the metabolism,etc - so what the hell.. Why not?

Anybody else try this?
how?

PlateheadJim said:

Because nicotine is highly addictive???

I have done it a couple of times, but I always did two days on 2 days off or every other day, and even doing that, I found myself craving it on my off days.

That said, nicotine itself is not that bad for you.

I smoked for a long time so I'm like an acholic, I don't dare even flirt with nicotine, tobacco or any other form of the stuff. But I know from experience that ciggarettes are one hell of a fat burner. That said, I would never suggest using them as they are POISON:havoc:

First day results..

:eek2: Holy shit I went from 6% body fat to 5 in just 24 hours!!! And my pumps where fantastic! :inflate:

Just kidding - sorry for the Biotest commercial.. Now, where was I.. Oh - 1st day was interesting. chewed 4 2mg gum buddies and on the 1st one screwed up and didn't read the directions (chew slowly, hold, chew slowly,hold,etc) and got a massive hiccup attack! Once I read the directions everything went fine - it was like almost like a mild dose of clen when I compare the initial energy surge - noticeable heart rate increase, faster breathing. After the last 2 pieces it wasn't as noticeable.

Appetite dropped to 0 after 3rd - Some of it maybe they just taste like shit! They have a peppery gritty taste, almost like a good quality A-bomb!

I'm going to run through this box of nicotine gum but when I finish it I'm going to try the patch next. The chick at the store asked me: "You don't look like you smoke?!"
I said: "Nope, I'm a body builder" - gave her a wink and left..:rolly:

Nicotine

I have used nicorrette before too. I don't find it addictive at all. I also cannot tolerate anything over 4 mg per day, or I puke! Try taking it with caffeine and yohimbe. It is fuckin awesome!

Nicorrette

Yeah, no addictive quality yet.. Maybe it's just me but I don't look forward to chewing ass gum! :sick: Like I said before, I'm definitely getting the "patch" next time!

Nicotine effectiveness for leptin elevation

Does nicotine really make that much of a difference with elevating leptin?

I would certainly chew nicotine gum (in cycles to prevent addiction) if it would do this, as i am just at or below my set point of body fat....getting ripped is hard for me, and i am in my final 7 weeks fof cutting....

have the results been good for some of you people?

Par Deus, what do u think?

Forget about the leptin component.

Nicotine (ass well as simple sugars / carbs) directly effect the brains output of serotonin (sp). What this means is when you inhale that smoke, the nicotine will spike serotonin which is the brains "feel good juice". this spiking of serotonin causes us to feel better, to be more at ease and lastly (maybe most important) it brunts and or severly deminishes the hunger or feelings that come on us that we must eat to feel better.

Have you ever noticed that depressed people (or maybe when you are feeling blue) crave sweets, your serotonin may be low and the brains calls on substances that will cause a spike, i.e we grab for chocolate, ice cream or some other sweet which will cause serotonin to spike to comfort levels (very similar to a smoker after a flight - they need that serotonin spike 1st thing after landing to get them back to comfortable norms).

Man i'm long winded

in closing, while you diet, you do away with some of the very things that your body may crave because it's accustomed to elevated serotonin levels from sweets,etc.

Nicotine can cause that very same spike your body craves, think of it like whenever you give yourself a nicotine dose, you essentially gave yourself a sweet snack (like a Snickers bar). the nicotine spikes serotonin which sauses a nice satiated feeling and presto your previous huger pains have vanished.

How to do it correctly (if there is a way) and a smallest crunch to wallet.

Purchase the 21mg nicotine patches (14 count - two weeks - nicorett clear patches) and cut each patch in half (as needed)which will give you enough for 4 weeks at 10.5mg per patch. you can probably avoid nicotine addiction by cycling two days on / two days off meaning that one box will last eight weeks.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom