Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice email.... Ugh.... I sure hope this bullshit changes....

jh1 said:
From the Ex:

"i cant wait till that day comes when lily says she wants to live with me instead of you"

That's like the 9th time she has illuded to something along those lines. She left me a voicemail, which I have saved, back around her b-day saying "I'd cut you out of Lily's life completely if I could."

I sure hope after she gets clean she doesn't try to slowly turn my daughter against me. I guess I'll save all this in case one day she tries to pull that bullshit.
Your ex is being ridiculous. I'm sure you would let her see her as much as she wants if she would clean up.

Save the emails, but don't ever show your daughter.

When I was a kid I had one parent try to badmouth the other. When I grew up, I figured it out and properly figured who was at fault. Your daughter will too. You just don't want it coming from both sides at her.

DO NOT badmouth her mother...

To this day it hurts my girls to have to discuss what a piece of shit their father is. It hurts them.

I know it is hard but it will HELP your daughter. Just be a good daddy like you already are.

What she is implying would constitute a 'substantial and continuing change of circumstance' opening the door for me to go back and have custody modified.

"Interfering with Child's Relationship With Other Parent
Acts, omissions, or circumstances of a managing conservator that thwart the child's ties with the other parent, such as interfering with visitation, may constitute a material and substantial change in circumstances. A material and substantial change occurs when a managing conservator, by word, attitude, or deed, directly or subtly alienates the child's affection for, or poisons the child's mind against, the other parent. "

she's so insecure about you being the good parent/stable one and the fact you and your daughter will probably have a better relationship than she ever will.

it'll never happen. the more psycho and crazy she is, the less likely it will occur(that'll she'll turn her against you). just keep doing what you're doing, your daughter will recognize that (assuming there's equal time spent with her, or more in your case). If she's constantly in her ear, then yeah, kids are programmable.

the girl is a train wreck..sorry you have to deal with this

jh1 said:
From the Ex:

"i cant wait till that day comes when lily says she wants to live with me instead of you"

That's like the 9th time she has illuded to something along those lines. She left me a voicemail, which I have saved, back around her b-day saying "I'd cut you out of Lily's life completely if I could."

I sure hope after she gets clean she doesn't try to slowly turn my daughter against me. I guess I'll save all this in case one day she tries to pull that bullshit.

It's still a new situation and from the sounds of it, she's extremely immature. Things will get better when your daughter is older and things are more familiar. Right now it's a big control issue. Don't let her see it bothers you and the lack of response from you will cause her to back off a bit. Until then suck up the pride and attempt with all your might to come to a middle ground without the courts.

i wonder if she'll ever understand just how lucky she was to marry you.

Raise your daughter to only speak/understand Spanish. That will fuck with the mother and keep her from putting ideas in her head later on.

jh1 said:
From the Ex:

let me play devils advocate....sounds to me like she's hurting. Whem ppl hurt they want others to hurt. Misery loves company

My best friends ex is exactly the same. Oh the woman is a loonie, but he keeps the peace by just being nice, and it at times it works and other times it doesn't. The winner will be you b/c you will feel at peace by not reacting.

I don't envy your postition but stay strong :)

Top Bottom