Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice email.... Ugh.... I sure hope this bullshit changes....

stilleto said:
i wonder if she'll ever understand just how lucky she was to marry you.

Not as long as drugs are more important than her own child.

JH1 you are in a position to take sole and perhaps even limit all/most contact and you seem cognizant of it. Keep the evidence and if you HAVE TO... USE IT.

I know this will sound like a shock coming from someone like me, but from what I have learned when a parent is trying to do the right thing by sharing custody with a sick individual, that parent is only hurting themselves AND their children in the long run.

Every child NEEDS a mother, even if that mother is just *eh*. But from the little that you have posted your ex is not *eh*. She may be doing the child harm....

It would be hard for your daughter to have to grow up without her mother in her life. Any man who says differently is just demonstrating how little they TRULY care for their child. The social stigma that child will suffer is VERY HARD. Can you imagine in school when they ask, "Where is your mommy? How come you dont live with her and cant see her?" Do you have ANY IDEA how harmfull that is for a child, especially female? What is she supposed to say, "My mommy is a cokewhore." ..... and that isn't supposed to KILL her inside?

It is a VERY tough decision and one that I know you wont make lightly. But I think (and my opinion is like everybody else's asshole) that it is something that you MIGHT have to consider.

Every child NEEDS a mommy. But NO CHILD needs to be abused.

My heart goes out to you and your daughter. I hope for you family's sake that your ex will get over the drugs and grow the fuck up and thank her lucky stars that YOU are her child's father.

DAMN what a bitch. Her projecting her hurt and disappointment in herself on you. It couldn't be her fault that she can't get clean, its all you doing this to her of course.

I'm pretty lucky now. my situation is somewhat civil. All except for me being around her boyfriend. He knows better then to come near me. I only threatend him once. Not with killing him, just extreame bodly injury. You know what a good kick to the face can do. I just want to knock him the fuck out one time and then we can co-exist. You fucked my wife, I'm fucking sloshing your brains around in your grape for a little while. Done and done.

Turd Ferguson said:
DAMN what a bitch. Her projecting her hurt and disappointment in herself on you. It couldn't be her fault that she can't get clean, its all you doing this to her of course.

I'm pretty lucky now. my situation is somewhat civil. All except for me being around her boyfriend. He knows better then to come near me. I only threatend him once. Not with killing him, just extreame bodly injury. You know what a good kick to the face can do. I just want to knock him the fuck out one time and then we can co-exist. You fucked my wife, I'm fucking sloshing your brains around in your grape for a little while. Done and done.

Meh... kick his ass? Darlin SHAKE HIS HAND 'cause he got the booby prize! :lmao:

Top Bottom