Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nice email.... Ugh.... I sure hope this bullshit changes....

jh1

From the Ex:

"i cant wait till that day comes when lily says she wants to live with me instead of you"

That's like the 9th time she has illuded to something along those lines. She left me a voicemail, which I have saved, back around her b-day saying "I'd cut you out of Lily's life completely if I could."

I sure hope after she gets clean she doesn't try to slowly turn my daughter against me. I guess I'll save all this in case one day she tries to pull that bullshit.

jh1 said:
From the Ex:

"i cant wait till that day comes when lily says she wants to live with me instead of you"

That's like the 9th time she has illuded to something along those lines. She left me a voicemail, which I have saved, back around her b-day saying "I'd cut you out of Lily's life completely if I could."

I sure hope after she gets clean she doesn't try to slowly turn my daughter against me. I guess I'll save all this in case one day she tries to pull that bullshit.

you might have to hire somebody............just sayin

I am so sorry. That stupid selfish bitch should thank her lucky stars that a man like YOU is her child's father. Bitches like that broad make me want to puke.

Luckily you're smart enough to save all this shit and when your daughter is old enough to start listening to her lies you at least have something to back you up.

Top Bottom