Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Clen/T3/Var questions

Brook64

Hey girls, need some help. I've been reading up on these for about a week and I've read a lot of info that contradicts itself. I'm at about 19% bf right now and would like to get that down before I put on some muscle.

I thought about doing 2 weeks on T3/Clen then of 2 weeks, on 2 and off 2 until I cut to my desired bf%.

I've read that a lot of people are down on T3 but didn't state why. Any feedback on that?

I've also read that you can't be on birth control while on Anavar, is this true? What about on T3/Clen, can I be on birth control on them?

Thanks in advance for your knowledge and expertise!

Brook

Brook,

Can I ask you what made you want to go the route of t3 and clen? As opposed to say, a super clean diet with a good training routine?

Both are really hard on the body and I've always thought of them as "that last little bit" kind of drugs for people who are competing or have some other reason to need to go from 16 to 15% body fat. They are generally really hard on the body and the side effects can be brutal. Plus, they won't really do anything to help if your diet and training are not already really squared away. And with T3 there is always a good chance of rebound weight gain.

I'm not meaning to be a negative nancy....I just can't tell you how many times I have heard of someone carelessly suggesting clen to someone to "lose weight" who only stands to suffer with no results if they actually went that route.

So what are your diet and training routines like now? What made you want to try t3/clen/anavar?

Hey girls, need some help. I've been reading up on these for about a week and I've read a lot of info that contradicts itself. I'm at about 19% bf right now and would like to get that down before I put on some muscle.

I thought about doing 2 weeks on T3/Clen then of 2 weeks, on 2 and off 2 until I cut to my desired bf%.

I've read that a lot of people are down on T3 but didn't state why. Any feedback on that?

I've also read that you can't be on birth control while on Anavar, is this true? What about on T3/Clen, can I be on birth control on them?

Brook

Clen is bad for the heart and T3 will suppress you pretty bad with some nasty side effects and may cause weight gain when you finish it.

What are your stats?

Brook,

Can I ask you what made you want to go the route of t3 and clen? As opposed to say, a super clean diet with a good training routine?

Both are really hard on the body and I've always thought of them as "that last little bit" kind of drugs for people who are competing or have some other reason to need to go from 16 to 15% body fat. They are generally really hard on the body and the side effects can be brutal. Plus, they won't really do anything to help if your diet and training are not already really squared away. And with T3 there is always a good chance of rebound weight gain.

I'm not meaning to be a negative nancy....I just can't tell you how many times I have heard of someone carelessly suggesting clen to someone to "lose weight" who only stands to suffer with no results if they actually went that route.

So what are your diet and training routines like now? What made you want to try t3/clen/anavar?
I agree completely. Clen/t3 in my opinion should be saved for competitors, but even then I am not a fan.

Clen can damage your heart longterm, and T3 manipulates your natural thyroid hormone production, and like nef said, it can cause a rebound...not only that but it can damage your thyroid if you don't take it perfectly, then you'll have to be put on doctor-administered meds for your thyroid. How fun is that? Not.

In the end, diet/training/cardio is what will do it. We all want a 'quick fix' but it just does not exist.

I thought about doing 2 weeks on T3/Clen then of 2 weeks, on 2 and off 2 until I cut to my desired bf%. T3 should not be cycled in 2 week periods. It's one of those that you need to cycle up and then down on and going on and off like that will seriously mess you up.

I've read that a lot of people are down on T3 but didn't state why. Any feedback on that? The biggest reason is that it's very tricky to dose it and it can cause lasting damage if you dose it incorrectly. You can damage your natural thyroid function. It also has a significant rebound effect and cycling off is critical or you can balloon right back up. I wouldn't even consider this type of cycle unless my diet was 110% on point. I don't think it's nearly as effective as some say it is, unless you're about 6 weeks out from a show and eating is a religion. :)

I've also read that you can't be on birth control while on Anavar, is this true? What about on T3/Clen, can I be on birth control on them? You can be on birth control with all of them. Some consider it counter productive to run var and take bc but it's a personal choice. Most women I know who compete will go off the pill for competition purposes but will it have a huge impact on the cycle for the regular user? Likely not.

Brook

I've put my responses in red above!

Top Bottom