Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newb here

Thanks bro.

The pain is not tremendous, just more then necessary bro.
Your math is fine.

Now for injecting..
I like to heat my gear up first. Makes for a very comfortable injection and is no trouble to do at all.
I run the hottest tap water that I can get from the tap into the sink, up to the shoulder of the vials.
While the water is getting hot is a good time to clean the tops of your vials. You would not believe the filth that is on them.
Get an alcohol swab and swab the tops of the vials for 15-30 seconds.
Put your vials in the hot water and keep them standing upright so that the tops dont get contaminated.
Swab your injection site same as the vials.

Now you get your syringe and get the vial out of the sink. On your syringe pull the plunger out equal to the amount of juice your gonna pull from the vial. Shoot that air into the vial with the vial upright. That will make it easy for you to get the juice from the vial into the syringe. Now turn the vial upside down and just pull out what you need. Go one of the little marks over what you are actually gonna shoot.

Pull the needle from the vial.
With the needle pointing up gently push just one drop of juice out and let it run down the needle so that it gets lubricated.
Now you are ready to push the needle into you.

But you should aspirate the needle too.

Find the injection spot on you. Put the needle in. With your 1 1/2" needles you should go at least 2/3rds of the way in. IDK how big you are but I am thinking that your not real big. So that depth should get it in but not touch bone.

Now pull the plunger back just a tiny bit. You will either see an air bubble or blood. If you see blood just pull it out and move it over a mm or 2. Air is good go ahead and push the juice in. I like to do it as my bod takes it, some guyz just push it in. UP to you.

BTW if you hit a nerve you will have no doubt what you did. No big deal just pull out and mover over a bit and try again.

Now pull the needle out. You may get a drop of blood and you may even get a squirt. Thats ok as long as its stops right away.
Your done.

Right now your PCT sucks. We will discuss that next session.
Feel free with any questions.
This really is not as hard or as lengthy as it reads out to be.

It's super long in a phone lol...

now to be serious..... this sounds so much simpler than anticipated.

the PCT wasn't super expensive.... so if I have to bite 140 I'm on... to get the good stuff.... but you said 8 weeks of just test? so guess I don't have to worry about the Clomid then anyways. nor the ai :) very glad I chose to be smart and ask about this all before I just went ahead and did it anyways.

What else do I need to know? I am thinking starting this Monday? but if there is more I need to know, I can just keep working out without it and wait till next Monday or something.

I guess I forgot to mention that... I work at a hotel, so I can use the gym anytime I want, especially after I get done on my shift of being on my feet and walking all night. :). and when I am not working, I could go use it, or I have exercise stuff at home, or I read somewhere that I should do 3-4 hours of cardio a week on this stuff? ... I live in Seattle, so I could just go for a nice jog or something up and down all these damned hills.

Ok for PCT you need to get all of the following,
Forma Stanozol x2
Unleashed z1

You already have your AI. If you get itchy, puffy or painful nipp then use it as needed.
I would just hold on to the clomid bro. Should not be necessary for this cycle.

Also I would suggest getting Proviron. I dont run a cycle with out it. You would dose it 20mg/day.

I would like for you to put up the program that you are planning on useing during your cycle plz.

Oh. and I forgot to ask.. food.. I was reading you want to take in higher calories/carbs when doing this stuff? if so.. does that mean I get to eat more pasta and the such? lol. And I think I read I need to eat more than just 3 normal meals a day... just want to make sure this is correct.

OK.. so I should get PCT before I start tho? or at least within the first 8 weeks? I got a oral syringe thing with the LiquiDex.. how much would I use? and I heard to mix it with some type of juice? because by itself it tastes like absolute shit? As for ProViron I will get it, how necessary is it? what does it do? Do I need it before starting? or can i start and get it while im on my cycle? I will do whatever is best recommended.

As for the program.. I do.. well at least now I do..

I typically do about 3 sets of each area and then i, according to what i was told, move the weights up each set. Once I get home, I do a bit of walking/jogging, especially up hill. I also use the treadmill/bicycle at the gym. Also at home I have my pull up bar in the kitchen doorway so that anytime I am leaving the kitchen I have to do pull ups, and I was thinking, but won't if not recommended, to start P90 again. I did it before, as well as Insanity, just not at same time. I also have medicine balls, bands, weights.. all kinds of nifty things to keep myself pushing hard.

This is the gym I have at my work, it is where I workout, They have a huge long workout routine poster on the wall that gives you like an hour - two hour long routine.
Hotel_Five_Seattle_24.jpg

That gym is ok for now. But you will need a better set up pretty soon bro.
I want for you to actually write out the exact program that you are using right now and we will either trash that or build off of it.
Eating from 3-5x per day is fine. Just make sure its "clean" forget the pasta bro its crap.
Stick with meats of all kinds, lean cuts tho.
Veggies
Whole grain bread once in a while.
Sweet potatoes, natty peanut butter, mixed nuts but not peanuts, hard boiled eggs and eggs in general, milk, some cheese.

typically... and I'll try to name the workouts appropriately.... as I don't know all the actual names of each workout... but...

I usually do about 3 sets of leg presses... About 10 to 15 reps each set...

leg curls... same.. 3 sets 10 to 15 reps.. adding more weight each set...

I essentially do any workout I can on the machines and do 3 sets if 10 to 15 for each one.. adding more weight each time. that is what I was told to do before. if it's wrong I am ready to hear what is right.

the last things I usually do is the bicycle or Treadmill .. I usually alternate each day.. one day bike... one day tread. and u usually go 3+ miles... depending in time. I just moved to where I'm at so I'm still trying to get things squared away... but typically I have about 1 or 1 and half hours to about 2 hours or So at the gym to do what is needed.

Holding off till next Monday to make sure this is all right, and to find out if just test is fine, and if I feel sore or puffy nipples and the stuff you mentioned just take the AI. Didn't want to start anything without making sure that running just test is ok. I am going to start doing a lot more walking, and less driving to and from places as well, to help get in my cardio.

Yes bro you are correct in your post above. Just test is a good cycle anytime at any level of experience.
For your workouts....try to do a whole body workout each time you workout. Hit everything from your chin to your heels 3x per week.
You do not have to do direct isolated work. In fact better if you dont. Go to google and put in compound lifting. That is the kind of stuff you wanna be doing.
At this point eat when your hungry and eat till your comfortable. Also drink a protein shake 2x/day. That should do you just fine for now. The walking and bike are good too.
Looks like your ready to go.

Top Bottom