Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newb here

Once my chest is healed I will be probably picking up some supplements, other than roids, to workout with... anyone have some suggestions on what I should pick up? I got a couple weeks, because I can't workout too hardcore right now with the hole in my chest. Most I can do is like bicycle and what not... Maybe treadmill... but that may affect my chest as well.

Also as a side note.. I went to the forum that where I had gone before this one, where I had found someone that referred me to the place I got the "gear", and I posted a warning about the company, and they banned me lol. Guess they want their users to get hurt? wow.

It probably wasnt the gear. You probably didn't inject deep enough or Did something else wrong. You can't blame the gear if it may have been your fault. I wouldn't be injecting in my chest anyways. Lots of other easier places

Who knows, but, wishful thinking all around.....you too Juice! Everyone, do your homework. Look what just happened with fed regulated suppliers and the steroid compounds with encephalitis.

It probably wasnt the gear. You probably didn't inject deep enough or Did something else wrong. You can't blame the gear if it may have been your fault. I wouldn't be injecting in my chest anyways. Lots of other easier places

It was the gear. it wasn't my first time injecting in my chest.. BUT.. it WAS a new bottle, that bottle is probably the one that was contaminated :(. OH well.... plus since I got cellulitis, it means w/e I injected into me was contaminated, that had nothing to do with how far i injected myself.

What is everyone's thoughts on Oral steroids? I know they have the potential to be bad for your liver or w/e. I would like to continue injecting, but for now, I am done with injecting for a bit.

I might just keep going with the natural work out thing and just get like supplements from GNC and the such.

Dam dude I inject way higher on my chest. I would have never thought to go that low...
Glad to hear that you got it all cleared up tho as thats what counts.
PM Nate and ask him for a better PCT too bro.

Yeah, I was just trying to keep it where there was the most meat. As for the PM'ing.. I will get on that soon. For now I am trying to get my body back to balanced. The pain meds they gave me, Oxycodone, gave me Insomnia, and fluctuating body temp, one second cold as hell, next hot as shit sweating like a racehorse. The insomnia about drained me, I had to stop, so now I am trying to get my sleep back to normal, as I know when you workout, you need to make sure your sleep is normal, as well as your food. I had some unexpected car repairs on top of all this, so I am super low on food, so my food intake is dwindling as well, completely messing up my normal routine. WOrking out is a pain as well until this chest hole heals up. If I stretch it too much, or there is too much movement on my chest area it makes it bleed a bit, so I have to be "gentle" ugh... I hate it, I am so active, and this is kicking my ass.... grr.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but by the looks of your chest from the picture you posted, you shouldn't even be touching gear. Focus more on diet and training.

I think it was the way the pic was taken. I have more photos somewhere, but I been having a lot of things going on lately, I swear every paycheck I have to fix something on my car, by the time I am done, I will have a brand new car o.0... then bills keep popping up, paycheck to paycheck SUCKS! just saying lol...

I will keep working on a good diet and training though ^_^. I need to pick up some more why protein, I keep forgetting, grr. I mix it with Almond milk, damn it tastes good haha.

Top Bottom