Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this site POSSIBLE FIRST CYCLE

yeah Id wait. With all due respect, based on your avatar picture, if it is you of course you, you don't appear that big. I think you have ways to go naturally. I didnt touch gear until I reached what was likely my biggest natural possible weight. Good luck with whatever you decide.

8and20 said:
do test only for first cycle. do u have access to that? can u get AI's such as arimidex, aromasin, letro, etc.?

agreed! test for 1st timers maybe a dbol kick start, but test eth or cyp

PhillyPA#1 said:
yeah Id wait. With all due respect, based on your avatar picture, if it is you of course you, you don't appear that big. I think you have ways to go naturally. I didnt touch gear until I reached what was likely my biggest natural possible weight. Good luck with whatever you decide.

It's me... I know I'm not that big, that's why I am considering juice...Put on about 50 pounds in 3 from 2002-2005 and maybe a 3 or 5 pounds every year since, but from 2007 until now I can barely gain much at all it seems. I don't really know what else to do

the small soldier said:
It's me... I know I'm not that big, that's why I am considering juice...Put on about 50 pounds in 3 from 2002-2005 and maybe a 3 or 5 pounds every year since, but from 2007 until now I can barely gain much at all it seems. I don't really know what else to do

I went from 170 natural weight to 208 in a matter of months, without gear. Id up the calories. You really gota eat a lot of calories to gain mass, let alone maintain it. Its ultimatly your call. If you decide to go forward, good luck. If you do things right you could gain 15-20 pounds from your first cycle.

PhillyPA#1 said:
I went from 170 natural weight to 208 in a matter of months, without gear. Id up the calories. You really gota eat a lot of calories to gain mass, let alone maintain it. Its ultimatly your call. If you decide to go forward, good luck. If you do things right you could gain 15-20 pounds from your first cycle.

I Don't know how i could possible up my calories anymore? I feel like I just get really fat when I eat more than I do right now

the small soldier said:
I Don't know how i could possible up my calories anymore? I feel like I just get really fat when I eat more than I do right now

how many more calories are you taking in now?

the small soldier said:
between 5200 and 5800 calories a day

use the mirror and tape measure (around the waist) as your best judge. if u feel u r not gaining then up the cals 500ed so 5200 would become 5700. then continue monitoring. if that was too much, i.e. bodyfat starts accumulating too quickly, then back down by 250 a day. You may have to play around with this until you find the right balance. Also I find, for me anyways, that if my carbs are too high then I start to add bf easily. But if i replace those cals with good fats and/or protein I am golden. I am an endo-mesomorph.

8and20 said:
use the mirror and tape measure (around the waist) as your best judge. if u feel u r not gaining then up the cals 500ed so 5200 would become 5700. then continue monitoring. if that was too much, i.e. bodyfat starts accumulating too quickly, then back down by 250 a day. You may have to play around with this until you find the right balance. Also I find, for me anyways, that if my carbs are too high then I start to add bf easily. But if i replace those cals with good fats and/or protein I am golden. I am an endo-mesomorph.

Ok sounds good to me...
For the rest of this week I'll eat a small handful of almonds with every meal i have and see if that helps any.

Top Bottom