Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this site POSSIBLE FIRST CYCLE

If i could do it all over again, my first cycle would be a small amount of test with primo.

Which is exactly what I'm doing now.

300mg Test E
500mg Primo

If this is your first cycle you do NOT need more than 300mg of test per week. I think you will respond nicely to this combination...of course this depends if you have access to primo. You'll see lean, gradual gains. And chances are you won't need an AI on hand for this cycle.

swole said:
If i could do it all over again, my first cycle would be a small amount of test with Primobolan - methenolone - .

Which is exactly what I'm doing now.

300mg testosterone enanthate
500mg Primo

If this is your first cycle you do NOT need more than 300mg of test per week. I think you will respond nicely to this combination...of course this depends if you have access to Primobolan - methenolone - . You'll see lean, gradual gains. And chances are you won't need an aromatase inhibitor on hand for this cycle.

All i have access to as far as I have found is the Danabol DS, the Deca, and the Test Cyp. I'm still making some natural gains ( Just today I pulled 405 for 6 reps on the deadlift.) I have been looking into steriods for so long, and having them so readily available I feel now might be an excellent time to give a cycle a try. Two of you said I should just wait and that natural gains won't be the same after a cycle...what did you mean by this?

natural gains are very hard 2 come by once u start juicing.

the small soldier said:
All i have access to as far as I have found is the Danabol DS, the Deca, and the Test Cyp. I'm still making some natural gains ( Just today I pulled 405 for 6 reps on the deadlift.) I have been looking into steriods for so long, and having them so readily available I feel now might be an excellent time to give a cycle a try. Two of you said I should just wait and that natural gains won't be the same after a cycle...what did you mean by this?

No, just that it is double/tripple the effort and YOU MUST focuss on DIET and Training MORE than ever. Some people get hooked on the effects of AAS and the slow progress made with natty training is then seen as almost worthless.

You should max out your natty potential and then use the juice as an AID to get you past those levels.

-Legacy

the small soldier said:
I am a soldier currently stationed in Africa. I have been training for 6 years very hard. I am currently 21 years old, I began when i was 16. I went from being 66 inches tall at 122 pounds 6% bodyfat to 66 inches 180 pounds 12-14% bodyfat. My current benchpress max is 275 pounds. My current squat is 405 pounds for 4 solid reps. my deadlift is 375 pounds for 7 solid reps. I want to increase my muscle size and strength. I want to add quality mass and Keeping it is also a must. I have access to all the (110% legit) Danabol DS and Deca Durabolin 50 mg ampules I could ever ask for. I Also have one mg of Pregnyl and access to clomid...Novladex is a bit hard to find here, but Clomid is fairly easy to come by. Is it possible for me to put together a good first time cyle using only Dbol, Deca, Clomid, Pregnyl, and milk thistle. Please, any and all comments, concerns, gripes or complaints are welcome. I've been researching sterioids for many years and i feel that I am ready to use them, I have researched side effects and treatments, doses and cyles, but I need some first hand experience from people who have used Dbol, deca, clomid, and Pregnyl. thanks!
HEY thats where AAP is from.

:evil:

How long will you be stationed in Africa? I ask, because at your age I'd normally suggest you wait a few more years. But if legal pharm grade gear is available to you now, and only now......

DJLegacy2k1 said:
No, just that it is double/tripple the effort and YOU MUST focuss on DIET and Training MORE than ever. Some people get hooked on the effects of anabolic androgenic steroids and the slow progress made with natty training is then seen as almost worthless.

You should max out your natty potential and then use the juice as an AID to get you past those levels.

-Legacy

Is there a point where I am going to be at a complete max, where I won't get any stronger at all, or I won't gain anymore weight? It seems reasonable to me that one could go one building muscle and getting stronger indefintely, albeit the progress very slow.

the small soldier said:
Is there a point where I am going to be at a complete max, where I won't get any stronger at all, or I won't gain anymore weight? It seems reasonable to me that one could go one building muscle and getting stronger indefintely, albeit the progress very slow.
I'm 45 and reached my all time best deadlift (694.2) last November. I was also in good shape at the time.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8503uwx&s=1 @ 317 lbs.

You have at least 20 good years left in you, if you stay healthy.

As far as being able to get the gear in the future...I have no Idea I wouldn't know where to look truthfully. It's everywhere out here in this one market town, and I have cross referenced the sources they are all legit. I'm thinking about buying now and stocking for a first cycle? I'll be in Over here for a Year

Top Bottom