Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this site POSSIBLE FIRST CYCLE

the small soldier

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am a soldier currently stationed in Africa. I have been training for 6 years very hard. I am currently 21 years old, I began when i was 16. I went from being 66 inches tall at 122 pounds 6% bodyfat to 66 inches 180 pounds 12-14% bodyfat. My current benchpress max is 275 pounds. My current squat is 405 pounds for 4 solid reps. my deadlift is 375 pounds for 7 solid reps. I want to increase my muscle size and strength. I want to add quality mass and Keeping it is also a must. I have access to all the (110% legit) Danabol DS and Deca Durabolin 50 mg ampules I could ever ask for. I Also have one mg of Pregnyl and access to clomid...Novladex is a bit hard to find here, but Clomid is fairly easy to come by. Is it possible for me to put together a good first time cyle using only Dbol, Deca, Clomid, Pregnyl, and milk thistle. Please, any and all comments, concerns, gripes or complaints are welcome. I've been researching sterioids for many years and i feel that I am ready to use them, I have researched side effects and treatments, doses and cyles, but I need some first hand experience from people who have used Dbol, deca, clomid, and Pregnyl. thanks!

do test only for first cycle. do u have access to that? can u get AI's such as arimidex, aromasin, letro, etc.?

8and20 said:
do test only for first cycle. do u have access to that? can u get aromatase inhibitor's such as arimidex, aromasin, Femera - letrozole - , etc.?

I can get Test Cyp. As far as the aromatase inhibitors I'm not sure but I will be looking around for them today. If I can't find the inhibitors will test still be out of the question?

test should be the base of all your cycles so imo if u cant the necessary AI's then a cycle is not a good idea.

i understand... I'll let you know if i can find one. Do you think that a Deca and Dbol cycle would be worthless? I have the Dbol and Deca already...the prices i paid for them I couldn't say no. Im going to wait for more responses, but do you think I could just do a Dbol and Deca or would you recommend I sell off the Dbol and opt for the test and aromatase inhibitors instead?

deca is not a good idea for a first cycle and anyways u should run test with deca. keep the dbol for cycle #2.

ok so lets say i find the inhibitors and i get 10 250 mg amps of test cyp. Would I be a able to to run a straight 10 week cycle of 250mg test per/w with an inhibitor. Reserving clomid and HCG if needed for post cycle?

the small soldier said:
I am a soldier currently stationed in Africa. I have been training for 6 years very hard. I am currently 21 years old, I began when i was 16. I went from being 66 inches tall at 122 pounds 6% bodyfat to 66 inches 180 pounds 12-14% bodyfat. My current benchpress max is 275 pounds. My current squat is 405 pounds for 4 solid reps. my deadlift is 375 pounds for 7 solid reps. I want to increase my muscle size and strength. I want to add quality mass and Keeping it is also a must. I have access to all the (110% legit) Danabol DS and Deca Durabolin 50 mg ampules I could ever ask for. I Also have one mg of Pregnyl and access to clomid...Novladex is a bit hard to find here, but Clomid is fairly easy to come by. Is it possible for me to put together a good first time cyle using only Dbol, Deca, Clomid, Pregnyl, and milk thistle. Please, any and all comments, concerns, gripes or complaints are welcome. I've been researching sterioids for many years and i feel that I am ready to use them, I have researched side effects and treatments, doses and cyles, but I need some first hand experience from people who have used Dbol, deca, clomid, and Pregnyl. thanks!

Wait a couple years bro, diet and training is what you need now...not juice

You really should wait. As soon as you do gear, natural training is never as productive.

Having said that, I'm not a fan of the "test only" first cycle. I think something less suppressive is better. Primo.

Top Bottom