Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this site POSSIBLE FIRST CYCLE

I agree
you should hold off a few years before using gear. Bro I am in military as well and am not much bigger than you 69" tall but right now I am at about 200lbs and 12-13% BF. Once you start using you can't go back. You want to build as much natty muscle as you can before using. This stuff is not the majic pill type of shit.

Second, even if you use Test C for your first cycle make sure you have AI on hand, IMO that is a must. It is easy to find, just look around even in africa you can get it shipped to you.

Lastly, you need to be VERY careful about this shit. It seems the more we deploy the more of us start using gear. So many of us are lifting in our down time that we think why not use juice and gain some more muscle. The military is not dumb bro they are watching.

Again, you should hold off and stay natual for a few more years, I promise that you will have better results doing that and then trying AAS later.

But again i know that you are not going to listen to use if you already have some gear you have made up your mind.

Be safe bro

bverysmart

Ok man, i gifted you a 7day platinum membership so you can use more features of the site. There is a wealth of knowledge here, enjoy.

Nelson Montana said:
You really should wait. As soon as you do gear, natural training is never as productive.

Having said that, I'm not a fan of the "test only" first cycle. I think something less suppressive is better. Primo.
I have been pondering this lately too. Is it just a mental block as it's slower to get gains, or is there something else at work here too?

biggernu said:
I have been pondering this lately too. Is it just a mental block as it's slower to get gains, or is there something else at work here too?

Thank you for the membership I'm going to use it to do a lot more research. My made isn't made up I'm not trying to rush anything. Lifting is a huge part of my life and I want to maximize my gains and be able to maintain them for the rest of my life. Many are telling me to wait, and I may do that, but I still plan on getting the gear here while it is available even I'm not going to use right away.

A lot of guys dont peak until mid thirties in strength gains naturally. You might do a cycle and recover normally and then you will want to keep going. Just dont fuck yourself up. Do more reading and research. There are alot of threads on here about guys whos system wont recover, do you want to be in that boat at an early age? TIME GOES FAST USE IT WISELY.

I'm still considering the gear very seriously, but I would also like some advice on how to maximize natural gains. I mean I take a multi vit every workout day. I take glutamine 2-3x per day at 5g doses. I take creatine before and after a workout at 5 grams per dose.

Here is my average meals for the day

530- 12 scrambled eggs, 2 4 inch diameter pancakes, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup chopped fruit, 1/4 cup yogurt, OJ

800- 6 whole boiled eggs, handful of almonds, banana

1000- 600-800 cal shake and apple or banana and more almonds

1230- regular size dinner plate half rice, or pasta, half of whatever meat is available, I eat until I am stuffed, also have a smaller plate of salad.

1500- 600-800 cal shake and piece of fruit

WORKOUT ( almost always 4 days a week, sometimes 3 (if i feel over-trained), sometimes 5 (when I feel like i have extra energy)

1630- 600-800 cal shake and fruit if I have it

1730- Dinner-same concept as lunch

2000- (usually bed time) 6 whole egss and a handful of almonds or a shake.

That is what i do everyday, If anyone could offer some way to improve my diet or training so I see better results? If not maybe i'll continue on this path for another few years and then take gear? Or maybe I'll take some gear soon and then go back natural and try to maintain the new gains...I am still debating.

ur diet looks good and your training seems sound for the info youve provided. i know its hard to wait especially when you have the gear on hand. your first cycle will be your best and YES you will have to continue to use gear to make gains above the gains you made on your first cycle. IMO starting out with anavar and primo is the way to go as they are mild and then graduating to the more aggressive gear will give you continued impressive gains. at your age you still have at least 2-3 yeras to max out your natural gains. you should never start cycling when your still making natural gains. when youve platoued for a period of at least a year then you can consider starting your journey with gear. and when you platou it should be after exhousting every natural avenue posible. have you tried N02 supps like Omega's AMP02 ? also, take creatine every day at least 5mg and 10mg on training days. keep doing your research on supps, training programs to keep you from hitting patough's from using the same old program continuously, and especially FOOD. also, keep doing your research on gear for when you finally do take the plunge you know exactly what your doing and dont even have to ask for "first cycle advice". good luck bro, and this is just my 2cc's..................

searay said:
ur diet looks good and your training seems sound for the info youve provided. i know its hard to wait especially when you have the gear on hand. your first cycle will be your best and YES you will have to continue to use gear to make gains above the gains you made on your first cycle. IMO starting out with anavar and Primobolan - methenolone - is the way to go as they are mild and then graduating to the more aggressive gear will give you continued impressive gains. at your age you still have at least 2-3 yeras to max out your natural gains. you should never start cycling when your still making natural gains. when youve platoued for a period of at least a year then you can consider starting your journey with gear. and when you platou it should be after exhousting every natural avenue posible. have you tried N02 supps like Omega's AMP02 ? also, take creatine every day at least 5mg and 10mg on training days. keep doing your research on supps, training programs to keep you from hitting patough's from using the same old program continuously, and especially FOOD. also, keep doing your research on gear for when you finally do take the plunge you know exactly what your doing and dont even have to ask for "first cycle advice". good luck bro, and this is just my 2cc's..................

Appreciate the advice. I'm going to keep it natural for now. I ordered some N0explode so I'll be taking that soon and I'm going to see if that gets me anywhere. I'll continue the Year as planned. I change up my Lifting routine everyday 6 weeks. I cycle my Food also. I eat what i posted for 5 weeks (its like a maintenance diet. For 1 week I allow myself whatever the hell i went, then for 2 weeks I go on a low carb diet to keep excess flab at bay, then back to my 5 week maintenance diet. this is what i've been doing sstrictly for the past 18 months, before that i was more sporadic with my diet, but I was still training very hard and seeing results.

Your diet look good for gains. Keep up the intesity, and sleep as best you can. Everyone including myself want fast gains yesterday, but you should make some real good gains especially with the squats and deadlifts in the program. They boost the whole body.

biggernu said:

Psychologically, for sure, but there is a physiological aspect as well. The body builds up a tolerance to anything. Once nitrogen retention has been "assisted" chemically, it isn't quite as efficient. This is why the best results come after gaining as much as possible naturally, and then using gear to get to the point you would never reach otherwise. Unfortunately, too many guys think that occurs after training for 6 months.

Top Bottom