Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to site, got blood results

hey fellas, new to the site just wanted to introduce myself. Names Brent I have been lifting for about a year started at 310 now down to 275. Took a blood test last week and came back 376 total t 70.8 free t. Low for a 25 year old. Any suggestions or knowledge is much thankfull.

How tall are you? BF%?

Your prior lifestyle is probably the reason your T is low. If you looked at it before you lost the weight I'm sure it looked even worse. You need to continue eating healthy, doing cardio, and weight training. Unless youre 6' 6, you need to lose more weight. As you become healthier, your bloods will reflect that. Unhealthy eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle caused your T levels to drop and they will take time to recover. If you're fishing for someone to give you steroid advice, you won't get it here. It's not the right option for you right now.

^^^^ i agree with JB being obese at your age I don't care how old you are is gonna cause lower T levels and likely high estrogen. change your lifestyle!!!!!

just going off your total T is a bad idea anyway. where are the rest of your bloodwork numbers?

and finally this is a good time to get a T booster.. grab a bottle of phyto-serms 347... it will raise your T levels up to 347% NATURALLY without suppressing your body. here is the link Ruthless Supplements and you can use the discount code CYCLENOW to buy 3 get 2 FREE .. best investment you will ever make and 100% moneyback guarantee.

Your best bet is to change your lifestyle and eating habits to lose some more weight. That will greatly help your testosterone numbers. There are also some great natural products to help get you back on track and feeling good again. PM me and I can help you set something up with you and save you some money on them.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I forgot to mention that I am 6ft tall. Not looking for steroid advice although I wouldn't mind trying something mild in the distant future. I'm definitely sure my prior lifestyle is why my testosterone is low but there are a few characteristics that I've had my entire life that ensure me that its always been on the lower side. I've ran a couple "cycles" of DAA and had decent results. I'm just trying to learn more and more! Long road ahead!

hey fellas, new to the site just wanted to introduce myself. Names Brent I have been lifting for about a year started at 310 now down to 275. Took a blood test last week and came back 376 total t 70.8 free t. Low for a 25 year old. Any suggestions or knowledge is much thankfull.

376 T is a bit low for a HEALTHY 25 year old but judging by your weight and lifting history you nor healthy. Congrats on the weight loss and deciding to turn thing around though, thats the first step.

Id suggest staying away from prohormones and AAS until you get your BF% down and build a good base.

Natty suppliments will be your friend and you will likely find as you build a base and get BF under control your T numbers will gradually increase on their own.

376 T is a bit low for a HEALTHY 25 year old but judging by your weight and lifting history you nor healthy. Congrats on the weight loss and deciding to turn thing around though, thats the first step.

Id suggest staying away from prohormones and AAS until you get your BF% down and build a good base.

Natty suppliments will be your friend and you will likely find as you build a base and get BF under control your T numbers will gradually increase on their own.

Thanks for the reply! I'm gunna keep at it, sometimes it just gets rough when my strength won't go up for weeks at a time! I'm gunna do a DAA/triazole or erase run here soon to keep things going as quick as possible

Thanks for the reply! I'm gunna keep at it, sometimes it just gets rough when my strength won't go up for weeks at a time! I'm gunna do a DAA/triazole or erase run here soon to keep things going as quick as possible

Its tough to make strength gains when dieting down, but you shouldn't let that bother you. Do your best to maintain your strength at least, but focus on getting your fat burned. Once you get down to where you want to be you can start working some calories back in SLOWLY and getting that strength up.

Good luck, and if you have any questions just send a PM :)

Its tough to make strength gains when dieting down, but you shouldn't let that bother you. Do your best to maintain your strength at least, but focus on getting your fat burned. Once you get down to where you want to be you can start working some calories back in SLOWLY and getting that strength up.

Good luck, and if you have any questions just send a PM :)

Appreciate it! Thanks a bunch

Top Bottom