Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to EF :)

Thanks Thandie - I will be sure to try the oatmeal and let you know how I like it! Thanks again for the info - I will keep you posted on my diet progress.

Thanks for the Plat Membership! I really appreciate it :) I will definetly take advantage in the next week and search around.

Explosive Burn - how many in a bottle and how many should I be taking? How long before I workout should I be taking them? Also, that proteabody.com doesn't ship to Canada, so I'm wondering if there's another possibility for that.

Thanks!!

Canada192 said:
Thanks Thandie - I will be sure to try the oatmeal and let you know how I like it! Thanks again for the info - I will keep you posted on my diet progress.

Thanks for the Plat Membership! I really appreciate it :) I will definetly take advantage in the next week and search around.

Explosive Burn - how many in a bottle and how many should I be taking? How long before I workout should I be taking them? Also, that proteabody.com doesn't ship to Canada, so I'm wondering if there's another possibility for that.

Thanks!!

I believe there is 60 in a bottle and you would take 2 a day. I would time them near workouts. Otherwise once in the morning and the other in the late afternoon.

Thanks Guardian :) Appreciate it.

I was wondering if someone could help me with the ratios in my diet also. What would be an ideal amount of protein to be taking in each day? And how much sodium is ideal, because I know I am consuming far too much.

Canada192 said:
Thanks for saying hello everyone! Thandie - thanks for the diet info...I have been trying to clean it up but I find my biggest obstacle is time. It's so hard to find time to prepare the proper meals the day before for the next day, so I think that's where I go wrong. Perhaps I will try and cook enough chicken for the week and keep it in the fridge and have fish on hand (Easy enough being from Northern Ontario) as much as I can for quick meal preparation. Another obstacle I am having a hard time with is that I am not a huge fan of tuna, oatmeal or nuts which seriously limits my diet options. I think the dislike for oatmeal could be just because I don't know how to prepare it properly. Tuna I will eat, but it's the same - I don't really know what to do with it, as I cannot eat it on its own. Now - you say not too much fruit, but everywhere else I read tells me to eat lots of fruit. Living with an italian man, it's VERY hard to avoid pasta - so if needed would you recommend whole grain pasta as opposed to regular? Thanks again!!

DirtyD - The ultimate goal in my mind is to tighten my butt, hips and thighs, and then once this is achieved (or during the process) I would like to build muscle. Now bulkyness isn't an issue as I know it would take ALOT of work to even begin to look like this, and besides - when you want muscle, wouldnt you want to be able to see it?

I should also confess - the weekends are horrible for me as I work in a sports bar, and if a customer buys us a drink, we are supposed to drink it, which is great because its free, but not great because its alcohol and a lot more unnecessary calories. I do allow myself one cheat meal - and it usually falls on a night I am working there.

Can anyone suggest some supplements &/or fat burners to take to help me get over this rut in losing the bit of extra fat? I am not at all worried about the number on the scale, I'm concerned with how my clothes are fitting and what i look like in a bikini :)

Thanks guys!
I have always had problems with time also so I usually cook on sunday and wednesday nights so I have enough chicken and yams ready for the week. If you don't like tuna you can also buy the cans of chicken instead. I get sick of tuna plain after awhile and I have some no sodium/sugar/fat raspberry vinergrette on it which makes it so much better. It doesn't sound like it would be good but they have other flavors too.

The bar thing also I worked in bars for awhile and alot of our girls would drink fake shots/drinks so they would still make the bar money and not get drunk. I hope you enjoy the board and have a great weekend.

Canada192 said:

Thanks!!

I don't know what your macros are, but I'd keep it at 150/125/30
Make sure however you eat clean. The worst thing you want to do is have those macros loaded with sugar and things you shouldn't be having..

Canada192 said:

Thanks!!

Actually, we do ship to Canada and all over the world. I have shipped to Spain, UK, France, all of Scandinavia, mediterranean countries, India, oh...Bosnia of all places, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, NZ, and a few places in between....but never Russia or the Mideast though.

Hi, welcome to crazy town ;-)
There are a lot of amazing ladies here.

My opinion, skip the fat burners and just keep working out. I'm a lot older than you and lost a lot of my BF with working out alone. My diet has never been super clean and I don't think it needs to be super clean unless you want to compete.

Going overboard gives more room for failure
Just my 2 cents

blueta2 said:
Hi, welcome to crazy town ;-)
There are a lot of amazing ladies here.

My opinion, skip the fat burners and just keep working out. I'm a lot older than you and lost a lot of my BF with working out alone. My diet has never been super clean and I don't think it needs to be super clean unless you want to compete.

Going overboard gives more room for failure
Just my 2 cents
How was my e-gf's weekend? What do you mean by their are some amazing ladies here? What about men? lol

Top Bottom