Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to EF :)

Beachboy6294 said:
How was my e-gf's weekend? What do you mean by their are some amazing ladies here? What about men? lol

Hey hun, my weekend was pretty good.
There are as amazing men as women here, but I was ref to the ladies because this was posted in the woman's forum
Great peeps here, period! ;-)

titeNtonedN08 said:
welcome to EF! everyone's super helpful and knowledgeable here.. good luck!
Hello and how are you? I haven't seen your name also so have you been coming to EF for awhile?

Beachboy6294 said:
Hello and how are you? I haven't seen your name also so have you been coming to EF for awhile?

yup! another newbie.. i've been lurking for a couple weeks.. i'm doing well, thanks for the welcome!

You have had some great suggestions regarding the nutrition. You don't have to remove the pasta. I eat ww pasta all the time. I only eat 3/4 cup cooked value. (or approx 3oz). Every body's body responds differently to food. I still eat ww bread and pasta and I don't bloat from it. The ww bread I buy is low carb. SO I get 2 slices for 18g of carbs. I make a chicken sandwich with that.

Before you start to take the fat burner, try to get the diet 100% down. Then when you hit the plateau, add the fat burner.

Also, alcohol will hinder your fat loss. What you should do is when people buy you drinks, take a shot with them of water. Tell them "Thanks for the shot of vodka" but at the bar fill it with water. This will also add more money in your pocket later in the night :) I know lots of waitresses that do that.

Hey - welcome to the best site anywhere! I was looking at your diet....ya know, the best resource I have for cleaning it up and eating WELL is in the fitness kitchen e-book...totally turned my diet around, and by cooking a couple of times a week, I can totally avoid the "there's nothing to eat" thing...<grin>

WERD on all that was said before me.

I tended bar for years as well and what I used to do instead of accepting a fake shot I would say, "Thanks for the drink but I am a bodybuilder so muscles and drink don't mix - but I will gladly accept the tip!!" Whatever they were drinking, the most expensive drink, that was matched and went into my tipjar. I NEVER had a negative reaction to that. But if that is not an alternative, then just have them buy you shots of vodka (read = WATER) and still the money goes into your pocket.

I have a question about your training...

How long have you been doing so much cardio? It is EXCELLENT that you have two rest days.

Welcome to the board! :)

Top Bottom