Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to board

badgirl1

Hi.
My husband started me on Winny Sat. I have been reading this board for about a week. I think it is great seeing results of other women. Started taking pictures a week ago & now will be doing it every week to see the results on my body.

Great! Welcome to the boards!:wavey:

You should post your pics and your updates. You will find a wealth or knowledge here and encouragement!

So you started winny eh? Is it your first cycle? I am to start my winny cycle very soon.

:D

welcome to the boards badgirl.. I too I'm rather new.. Good luck with the Winny.. Hopefully you'll get some really great info here, and maybe you can post a pic or two of your progress real soon...

again, welcome...

It will be my first cycle too. Are you taking the tabs? 2mg? Watch out for sides. Go slow too. I'm sure you know that. Can't wait to hear your progress. I am very anxious to start. Hate waiting. What's your training like. ANd your stats. Did you take your stats b4 your cycle?
:D

Superman7,

I hope to post soon. Right now not ready,but when ready will have husband help post pics. Yes I do hope I can get some more good information.
Once again Thank you:D

I am taking liquid 25mg every 3 days oral. I could not wait intill my husband got the stuff for me. He also does a cycle but not winny. Doing weights not to heavy but just enough to do 15sets of 3 reps. Waiting was the hards thing to do wants I said I would do a cycle. Yes I did my sats before cycle.
Good luck to you also.

Top Bottom