Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Board - A few Questions

Fatback

I've read a few of your threads and see some really great information. I just have a few questions.

1. Someone mentioned ALA as a great fat loss aid what is that?

2. Just to give you a little background....I have basically maintained a 35 pound weight loss over the last 10 years and have toned and tightened in ways I never was in my twenties, I cycle my training and activities to keep my routines fresh, as well as attempt to eat 5-6 times a day. I know I'm not truly eating correctly in that I know I'm not really getting the per pound protein intake. I take fat burning supplements, usually hydroxycut and try to diligently drink 64-72 ozs. of water a day. I am 4'11 and 125lbs. However, my problem is all my fat lies in my midsection. My stomach is flat but minimally cut, but the biggest challenge is the fat on my back. I've had lipo to eliminate the fat in these areas, however, before the lipo the doctor stated he felt the fat on my back seemed more like loose skin, at any rate it's like having breasts on your back or another ass when everything is else is fit and toned does anyone know how one gets rid of this short of stapling?

I appreciate any and all advice.

Fatback

Top Bottom