Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Russian nuclear sub enters service

Its ok, Im a former submariner and believe me we have some new projects we are working on too...just shows that we need to keep up on defence

You don't know shit about Russia

Actually I do! I did ten years aboard Nuclear ballistic subs as a Nuclear Missile Technician, I have the Dolphins to prove it. I have supported 8 Nuclear patrols, with a grand total of about 2 years underwater aboard numerous countries subs :). I have been part of numerous Star Treaty inspections between us and the Russians. I can go on for hours about our current D5 platform(and our future SSBN-R) and there's as well. So unless you have done it ...Oh and yes there's can go deeper in depth than ours,We have more nukes aboard 24 birds each capable of multiple packages.

Im a former US Submariner, who has been on board many subs , who the fuck are you ? So fuck off, respectfully :)

He's been under 2 years with a sardine can fill of penors. Hmmm?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Im a former US Submariner, who has been on board many subs , who the fuck are you ? So fuck off, respectfully :)

haha, you have to understand the "who the fuck do you think you are" is EF speak for "welcome".

Oh and those subs probably still can't touch our upgraded 688's, when were those built? 70's? And isn't the future of undersea warfare small drone like vessels that have zero shot of being taken out with a torpedo? So basically these countries building $3B subs are risking them being taken out at some point by a small craft that maybe cost 50m at most.

Can I don't ask don't tell?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom