Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Russian nuclear sub enters service

Actually I do! I did ten years aboard Nuclear ballistic subs as a Nuclear Missile Technician, I have the Dolphins to prove it. I have supported 8 Nuclear patrols, with a grand total of about 2 years underwater aboard numerous countries subs :). I have been part of numerous Star Treaty inspections between us and the Russians. I can go on for hours about our current D5 platform(and our future SSBN-R) and there's as well. So unless you have done it ...Oh and yes there's can go deeper in depth than ours,We have more nukes aboard 24 birds each capable of multiple packages.

I was in Siberia for fucking 2150 days training and being chased by politburo! You don't know dick!

Fuck who is this faggot?

'Oh look at me, I go deep beneath the surface with nothing but men and torpedos'

We already have a resident mo, plus rnch, so fuck off.

HAHA I know you do not have an educated response :)......Wootoom, I was speaking on their subs as that was what this thread was about. Now if what you say is true,good on you big time. I have supported seal ops in combat too so I know how it is. Oh and Yes I did stay underwater with men and torpedos to protect your right to be an ASSHOLE!.. Im sure your OK Bassturd

Yes. See I don't just shutup and runaway, and next time I want shit from any of you faggots, Ill wipe it off my dick...That is all in this thread , Have a good one!

HAHA I know you do not have an educated response :)......Wootoom, I was speaking on their subs as that was what this thread was about. Now if what you say is true,good on you big time. I have supported seal ops in combat too so I know how it is. Oh and Yes I did stay underwater with men and torpedos to protect your right to be an ASSHOLE!.. Im sure your OK Bassturd

*you're

Top Bottom