Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New pics - July04

You look great but your back def needs some improvement.

What kind of excercises do you do for it?

my back workout was revamped this year, and it did bring me some much needed size, but I still need a lot more. One week I deadlift heavy(ie550lbs for 6 reps), then follow with pulling and rowing stuff. The opposite week, do deads, just concentrating on width. The exercises I've been rotating between are weighted chins, cable pulldowns, hammer strength pulldowns, rows, etc(my gym has 8 hammer strength back machines), cable rows, t bar rows, etc

This is my current split
day 1 chest/calves
day 2 back/shoulders
day 3 rest
day 4 bis/tris/calves
day 5 quads/hams/abs
day 6 rest

My leg routine was simplified this year, and it really worked.
squats 2 sets 5-10 reps
leg press 2 sets 8-10 reps
hack squat triple drop set
I really concentrated on adding weight to the exercises, and it workes as I put 1.5" on my quads in 8 months

looking huge needsize. Your quads are enormous.

I think your rear doble bicep looks good, but some lower lat work will bring up your rear lat spread.

I greatly admire your dedication and also your simplicity in training. While many here wax lyrical about the bio-mechanics of this and that, you keep it relatively simple and keep growing.

looking like a silverback in that crab pose bro. Your legs are sick, you can tell you've done some serious squatting, I really hope to be where you are in the next 2 years! :)

Damn bro you're bigger than ever!!. Those wheels look massive!
Congratulations!!!

Top Bottom