Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

claire

Hi I am new here. Just wanted to post to introduce myself.

I am a stay at home, mother of 4 children. 3 boys (10, 12, 13) and 1 girl (8). I have been working out for 4 years and powerlifting for 1. I started out doing tons of cardio with zero changes in my body. So I fixed my diet and starting lifting heavy. Since I enjoy lifting heavy weights, I started powerlifting. I love it.

I eat about 2500 calories. 200 grams of protein. 6 - 7 meals a day. First three meals are protein+carbs, last 3-4 meals are protein+fat. Lots of supplements but no steriods (not against them).

Training - 2 upper body days, 2 lower body days, 2 recovery days(lift GPP, a little cardio) and 1 day off. I do not miss workouts but sometimes cheat on my meals.

Stats - 5'7" - 162 lbs - I have had my BF tested twice. One was 12%, One was 23.6%. I think I am somewhere around 15-18%. I care about weight because I want to remain in the 165lb weight class.

Lifts - PR
bench w/equipment - 225lb - I have not tested my full range bench recently because I am training for equipment. Last test was 150lb.
Squat - raw - 205lb
Deadlift - raw - 260lb

I just wanted to say hi. I have been reading some of the logs and comments and am learning from all of you.

Claire

Hi Claire! We have practically the same stats! (Except I have a cat instead of kids....!)

Welcome to EF!

WELCOME!!! Can't wait to hear more from you! :)

PS - want another baby? Mine has been a handful lately and is slowly driving me crazy ...... lol ;)

Hi Sassy - I have two cats too. I have been reading your posts. Great information.

Thanks Daisy girl. I can barely handle the 4 I have (school vacation). What was I thinking having 4 kids? They are so cute when they are babies.

LMAO -- you ladies are my heroes. I have a cat. I can only handle 1 cat as it is....

Love to see your posts....!

Hi Bunny - I read your story. You are in inspiration.

Sassy - Two cats are no more work than 1. They play with each other. Though sometimes they wrestle at 3 in the morning and wake me up. The gym helps keep my sanity so I am able to deal with the 4 children.

Off to go work out. This week is a low volume week so the workout is fairly quick. I have a trainer that cycles my volume. The weeks are high, med, very high and low volume. This works out great because I do not need to take a week off to recover and prevents overtraining. When I design my own programs I tend to have very high volume and overtrain.

Claire

claire said:
Hi I am new here. Just wanted to post to introduce myself.

I am a stay at home, mother of 4 children. 3 boys (10, 12, 13) and 1 girl (8). I have been working out for 4 years and powerlifting for 1. I started out doing tons of cardio with zero changes in my body. So I fixed my diet and starting lifting heavy. Since I enjoy lifting heavy weights, I started powerlifting. I love it.

I eat about 2500 calories. 200 grams of protein. 6 - 7 meals a day. First three meals are protein+carbs, last 3-4 meals are protein+fat. Lots of supplements but no steriods (not against them).

Training - 2 upper body days, 2 lower body days, 2 recovery days(lift GPP, a little cardio) and 1 day off. I do not miss workouts but sometimes cheat on my meals.

Stats - 5'7" - 162 lbs - I have had my BF tested twice. One was 12%, One was 23.6%. I think I am somewhere around 15-18%. I care about weight because I want to remain in the 165lb weight class.

Lifts - PR
bench w/equipment - 225lb - I have not tested my full range bench recently because I am training for equipment. Last test was 150lb.
Squat - raw - 205lb
Deadlift - raw - 260lb

I just wanted to say hi. I have been reading some of the logs and comments and am learning from all of you.

Claire
:wavey: Nice weights!!! Keeping a diet straight, working out, and 4 kids wow... I bow to you!!!
Good job!

treilin said:
:wavey: Nice weights!!! Keeping a diet straight, working out, and 4 kids wow... I bow to you!!!
Good job!

Thanks Treilin - The kids are in school full time and I no longer work so I have plenty of time to workout. I find being a stay at home mom pretty easy. It was a lot more difficult when they were young and I worked.

Top Bottom