Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Member wanting to say HEY!

fitnesschick_1

Well hello all you studly women! I just wanted to introduce myself. This board is so cool to have a women's section. I am fairly new to this. Been lifting since April, been really serious since July. My goal is the fitness look. Right now I"m 5'5 about 128. BF I'd say around 18??? Last time i checked it anyway (hope it's maybe lower now). I am reading and researching a ton and this is the first site I've seen a woman's point of view from vets who are acutally females! I am lucky to have some friends that are very knowledgeable that have helped me already (thank you kbgrl!) but now I have you ladies too!

I'm natural no AS, haven't reached my potential naturally and may never do AS. I am however, starting my first clen cycle in January. Well anyway sorry if this is long. Don't want to tell my entire boring life story in my intro thread! I'm gonna keep reading and learning and will post for critique and advice. Thanks!

:D

WELCOME GIRL:) Glad to have ya over here on the womens board!! You will find nothing but great info on here...all you need to know abuot anything and everything..we love details..so dont be afraid to post!! Keep us updated and dont be shy!!

YEAH!! welcome baby!!

hey folks... please give my good friend a warm welcome...

oh and TV keep ur paws off her draws.... :p

Hey girl! Welcome to the board! No reason to dive into AS when you have all that great stuff that God gave you to work with! Pound on that for a while & see what comes out!

What are your goals right now? Wanna build some more? Tighten up? Do you love the weights yet? Are you an elliptical junkie? Do you crave tuna fresh from the can? Would you rather have a bowl of broccoli than a bowl of fudge ripple? LOL! Welcome to our own personal paradise & hell! I'm sure you'll find lots of fun, friends & a some of the best info out there!

WOW! Thanks for the warm welcome:)

Yes I am officially addicted to answer your ?. I love it. I started out slow full body workout 3 times a week and moderate cardio 3 times a week. Then I went to Body For Life program - which is also fiarly simple but more than what I was doing. Right now I'm doing HIIT cardio in the am on empty stomach 4-5 times a week and for weights I have 4 workouts and do it at night 6 days a week as follows:

Chest/Tri's
Shoulders/Back
Legs
Bi's/Calves/Abs
Repeat and rest on Sundays.....

Diet is basically 6 small meals a day - a serving of protein (20-30 grams per meal) and a serving of complex carbs. Sometimes I cut carbs at night. I cycle between ECA and NYC stacks. Going to do a couple clen cycles in January.

My goal is to shed bodyfat and look exactly like hrdbodygrl's photos!!:p oh and i'll take brick girls ass while i'm at it! LOL! Some hot chica's on here!

I need to build more muscle in my upper body. Legs are very musclar but can use some deeper cuts. I have stubborn fat on triceps....:rolleyes: but continue to work hard hoping all will come into place with time and hard work!

Goal is to build more muscle in upper body and SHEDDDDDD bodyfat in a big way.

i thought we were changing the split

day 1 chest/back
day 2 cardio
day 3 legs
day 4 cardio
dat 5 tris, bis, shoulders
day 6 cardio
day 7 rest

:confused: that split was meant for that special time.... no?

Well i cut back on the crazy cardio i was doing that couple of weeks, but kept the crazy ass split. I just love going to the gym every night to work out. BUTTTTTTT, I know more is not always better. I'll start w/ the new split. I realize I'm probably hampering my progress eh?

OK I'll make kbgrl pround and do new split :D I need to see some changes. Maybe this is what I need. Feel sooo plateud. New split then clen..... good combo!

Top Bottom