Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Member- totally excited!!

DAMN.. You guys all know how to make a girl feel at home! Thanks for all the kind words. I will be around much more. Like I said, up to now I am natural, but looking at gearing up in the next 4 weeks, just a small cycle to start. I will definitely keep my pictures updated and will post them as I progress. :D Peace out!

DieselGal said:
.....I am natural, but looking at gearing up in the next 4 weeks, just a small cycle to start.

ahhh the infamous line.....

enjoy the ride hun...its a LONG one.....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by wyst
Just one question -- how do you end up having 505 posts but only about 5 of them show up on the search engine? Did you change your name or something?

Wyst
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea (rookie here, lol). I have not changed my name. Maybe I took over someone else's name? That is a good question, now u got me thinking....

DieselGal said:
quote:
Originally posted by wyst
Just one question -- how do you end up having 505 posts but only about 5 of them show up on the search engine? Did you change your name or something?

Wyst

I have no idea (rookie here, lol). I have not changed my name. Maybe I took over someone else's name? That is a good question, now u got me thinking....

maybe shes a platinum member and automatically gets 500 posts so she can post an avatar??

NY Muscle said:

maybe shes a platinum member and automatically gets 500 posts so she can post an avatar??

Spatts, yer a mod now -- is that a new thing?

Regardless, glad to see ya, DG!

Wyst

Top Bottom