Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Lifting Tunes

Yes hatebreed have progressed nicely from their last SHIT release.
I can finally listen to them again with out taking the CD out after 2 songs...they used to get boring reaaaaal quick. but i like them now (again...under the knife is still the best)

Originally posted by Bullit
A lot of good suggestions. Also:

Dry Kill Logic - Rot
Machine Head - Davidian
Cypress Hill and Roni Size - Child of the West
Deftones - Pink Maggit
Melvins - Honey Bucket
Sepultura - Against
Slayer - Bitter Peace, God Send Death

Good call, that is such an awesome song! I listen to Rot before every big lift!!!!

Melvins ROCK!

I love the new Down, and Superjoint Ritual. ANYTHING from Vulger Display... Bad Religion has to be king though.

On a quasi related note...

what's everyone use for tunes, personal player wise? I have been using an Archos jukebox, and while the thought of having 10 gigs in my pocket makes me hot, it's a little heavier than Id like and I suspect it will have problems with bumping around down the line (and skipping while running).

Alternatives?

Naxis said:

what's everyone use for tunes, personal player wise? I have been using an Archos jukebox, and while the thought of having 10 gigs in my pocket makes me hot, it's a little heavier than Id like and I suspect it will have problems with bumping around down the line (and skipping while running).

Alternatives?

I have a tiny Samsung MP3 player that is GREAT cuz its so small. Weighs almost nothing too. I highly recommend it.

One more:
Machine Head - Take My Scars

Top Bottom