Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle with test cyp and primo or test cyp and bolton (for mass)

c_p

HELLO EVERY ONE...ALL ANSWEARS ACCEPTED....i wanna run a cycle
1 : test cyp 500mg/w and primo 400mg/w for 12 weeks or
2 : test cyp 500mg/w and bolton 600mg/w for 10-12 weeks.i want any advice on it...tell me your opinion for my cycle and for a PCT cycle.thanks in advance///

Im assuming you mean boldenone right? i have no clue what bolton is bro... i would run all three for 16 weeks but please post your stats, cycle history and goals...

Im 26..13 bf and 70 kg.wanna add some kg on me.i mean boldenone..right.cant run a cycle with 2 of them?no with all..

you can run a cycle with all three or just two of them but you sound like you have no clue what your talking about... have you ever ran a cycle before?

Yeap...last summer ran.test propionate and avavar.but now i wanna add some kg on me.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using EliteFitness

c_p, what is your height? Honestly at 70kg (182lbs) and having done a cycle already, it sounds more like you need to learn proper diet and nutrition.
To get better, more informative answers, post up (I know you've done some of these already) your: Age, Height, Weight, Body Fat %, Cycle History, Daily Diet (Number of meals, calories consumed, macros, etc.), and Workout Schedule/Regimen. This just makes it easier for everyone to chime right in, without needing more background information.

What means AI.ill run a pct, but first i should decide my cycle.test and primo or test and eq.????

Jester, im 26 years old,70kg,1,76 and 14%bf, and run only one cutting cycle before 8 months(test prop,var,tren)now i have in my hand 2vials test cyp 250mg/ml (10ml) and plan to buy primo or eq.thats i wanna know.which one?and dosage?

Week 1-12 test cyp @ 500mg/w
Week 1-12 eq @ 600mg/w
Is that ok?what should i ran together?
Any advice?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using EliteFitness

Top Bottom