Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Bulking Diet - Critique Please

LeviathanX

7:30 AM
1 NY-TRO PRO-40 CHOCOLATE WITH 5 GRAMS GL3 L-GLUTAMINE AND 16 OUNCES MILK
1 CUP OATMEAL WITH 8 OUNCES WATER
1 MULTIVITAMIN

10:30 AM
1 CAN TUNA
1 SLICE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
1 APPLE

1:30 PM
2 GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS
1 CUP COOKED PEAS AND CARROTS
1 PEELED, BOILED, WHITE-SKINNED POTATO
1 CUP WHITE RICE

45 MINUTES PRE-WORKOUT
2 DYMETADRINE XTREME
1 CAN TUNA
2 SLICES WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
1 BANANA

DURING FIRST 15 MINUTES WORKOUT
1 SCOOP VP2 WHEY ISOLATE WITH 1 SERVING CREATINE HSC AND 16 OUNCES WATER

5 MINUTES POST-WORKOUT
2 SCOOPS VP2 WHEY ISOLATE WITH 1 SERVING CREATINE HSC AND 5-10 GRAMS GL3 L-GLUTAMINE AND 16 OUNCES WATER

45 MINUTES POST-WORKOUT
1 SERVING NY-TRO PRO-40 CHOCOLATE WITH 1 SERVING CREATINE HSC AND 16 OUNCES WATER

2 HOURS POST-WORKOUT
8 OUNCES BEEF FLANK STEAK
1/2 CUP COOKED WHITE RICE
1/2 CUP COOKED BROCCOLI
1 SLICE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
MEDIUM-SIZED LETTUCE AND TOMATO GARDEN SALAD
1 MULTIVITAMIN

BEDTIME
5 GRAMS GL3 L-GLUTAMINE WITH 8 OUNCES WATER
5 SCRAMBLED EGG WHITES

I noticed you have a banana in your post work out, stay on the low glycemic scale, replace banana with apple, this gives you prolonged energy during your workout, if you dont like apples use an orange.

General rule of thumb for post workouts is low glycemic foods such as:

Soybeans
Kidney beans
Lentils
Sweet potatoes
Yams
any Fructose but Bananas
whole wheat spaghetti
oats
brown rice
whole wheat bread

this looks like a cutting diet bro. you need much more food. take shakes with meals. not as them. add lots of fat like peanut butter and flaxseed oil. drink milk all day. eat eat eat. this is not a bulk diet. every 2 1/2 hours eat a real meal. and take a shake with it. dont take anything 15 minutes into yuor workout. dont mess with the digestion system while working out exept with water.

This is no cutting diet. The caloric intake/day is 3,808. Of that, 378 grams are protein, 458 grams are carbohydrate, and 45 grams are fat.

I'm not looking to put on a lot of fat when I bulk. My aim is to build lean muscle mass, so I keep my fat ratio down and my protein ratio high. I keep my carbs higher than my protein because I workout 5 days/week and need the carbs for energy.

As far as your comment on protein shakes, CongoJoe, the only time I take protein shakes are post-workout with Creatine HSC which induces an insulin spike and feeds quick nutrients to the muscles. I'm just trying to take advantage of the 'anabolic window' here. The NY-TRO PRO-40s are MRPs, not protein shakes.

I'm more interested in a critique of the first 4 meals to be perfectly honest. I'm confident the last 5 or 6 are pretty good.

Ditto on the fat. . need to add some Flaxseed oil in there, especially if your hitting the weights, at least 2 tablespoons throughout the day....critical

Matman... I think you mean 2 teaspoons throughout the day. I agree on the flaxseed, I'll be adding that to my diet when I get back to the states (I'm in Denmark for 4 months).

I believe a good substitute available in grocery stores is extra virgin olive oil, is this correct?

nope....tablespoons, if you read some of the threads around that's about how many the majority of the people are doing. The oil cannot convert to fat because of the Omega properties so the more the better.

Top Bottom