Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEVER EVER buy a Hyundai!!!

Do you know what field of medicine you plan on pursuing? Is the seven years with a three year residency or are you going into a fellowship? Are you going for your M.D or D.O? How much in loans have you accrued? This is all for now tyia

Do you know what field of medicine you plan on pursuing? Is the seven years with a three year residency or are you going into a fellowship? Are you going for your M.D or D.O? How much in loans have you accrued? This is all for now tyia

4 years Med school and 3 years residency, that doesn't include the 4 years I already did. I will specialize in diagnostic radiology.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note with LTE Technology.

Sorry didn't see the second part. I'm not doing a fellowship, I considered doing one in pediatrics to further my specialties but I don't think I'm going to do that. As for loans ... not too bad thus far, but I just started Med school so this is where it becomes expensive. My parents paid for the majority of my undergrad

4 years Med school and 3 years residency, that doesn't include the 4 years I already did. I will specialize in diagnostic radiology.

I believe radiology requires a fellowship doesn't it?

I believe radiology requires a fellowship doesn't it?

No, fellowship is optional. Ill do a 3 year local residency and then commit to a 5 year contract with a service commitment program which pays my student loans along with my salary in exchange for my last 2 years of residency and three additional years of practicing in areas of need in America.

No, fellowship is optional. Ill do a 3 year local residency and then commit to a 5 year contract with a service commitment program which pays my student loans along with my salary in exchange for my last 2 years of residency and three additional years of practicing in areas of need in America.

Yea, that sounds about right. I have a friend thAt was a radiologist and the stress completely broke him. He was dx with major depression, quit his job, divorced his wife and is currently traveling across Europe on scraps and hand jobs.

Yea, that sounds about right. I have a friend thAt was a radiologist and the stress completely broke him. He was dx with major depression, quit his job, divorced his wife and is currently traveling across Europe on scraps and hand jobs.

that actually sounds pretty good to me

Jesus. You'd think the stress of college in general is enough to mold anyone. Its not easy, but its necessary.

Jesus. You'd think the stress of college in general is enough to mold anyone. Its not easy, but its necessary.

I'm thinking he had underlying psych issues that went untreated for so long and the job stress was the straw per say

Top Bottom