Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
stoked to hear the stack is working well for ya! ill be doing this same one, your motivating the hell out of me! good work bro!

Good Log man! Keep it up!! What's your weight so far , and how long into it are you?

Also I'd recommend always using 1 scale, and try scaling yourself at the same time or near same time of the day... Your weight changes depending on many things... water , ect so try and keep things even

Well.. im done.. ran out yesterday, lol. I was 250 tonight. Leg workout, and great workout nonetheless.
I'll get some pics up soon!

so im up 10 lbs on the scale, and lost some lbs of fat. very good for only 4 weeks. the last 2 weeks, even though I couldn't finish were great, huge pumps and felt awesome!

posted a couple new ab shots in there too! maybe another few more tonight after a workout!

hey guys
i am about to start my first cycle and its the shredder stack
is this going to be too srtong for my first cycle?? should i take the 3 caps a day or lower the dosage
im 24yrs old, pretty lean about 76kgs and just looking to buk up abit aswell as get cut up

hey guys
i am about to start my first cycle and its the shredder stack
is this going to be too srtong for my first cycle?? should i take the 3 caps a day or lower the dosage
im 24yrs old, pretty lean about 76kgs and just looking to buk up abit aswell as get cut up

You're 167lbs (sorry had to calculate into lbs), how tall are yuo and how old are you??

Top Bottom