Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto Build Muscle's customer service is numero uno!

i would also like to add about Need2. i ordered Dieselbolan but it got stolen on its way to my house. So i took pics and sent a PM to Need2. Now not only did this fine gentleman replace it for free BUT UPGRADED me to BEASTDROL! I mean holy shit. It costs more than Deiselbolan. I've never met ANYONE or ANY SITE that has ever had such amazing and friendly customer service. Need2 you have a friend for life and a customer for life out of me :D Thanks so much for being the shining star of the supplement industry. most supp compaines are just twisted frauds out to scam everyone and refuse to actually help and listen to their customers. Not only do you DO THIS (listening and helping customers) but you GO ABOVE AND BEYOND. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU DID FOR ME AND ALL OF YOUR OTHER CUSTOMERS! WE ALL APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH ;)

Needto's main goal is to ensure that all customers are 100% satisfied. Glad to hear that you are happy with the results that you received, thank you for the support as well as the feed back.

Needto's main goal is to ensure that all customers are 100% satisfied. Glad to hear that you are happy with the results that you received, thank you for the support as well as the feed back.

We all know that behind every Great Man is a Great Woman, and that would be you Angel. You probably both should share in the credit for such great service. I don't know who is mainly behind the great customer service and the shipping being so fast, but I wanted to cover my bases and make sure I got my shameless ass-kissing out to the both of you. Great job! :qt:

:cool:Always doing a wonderful job for each individual. I have never had anyone from any other board respond back to advice,suggestions, and 100% support of any kind as fast as NeedTo. I mean, you cannot get a lifetime support system from a clinic or Dr. cause they will charge you for every appointment. Its free with NeedTo and he should be rewarded bigtime for it. Top Notch service !!!

Another company I won't mention screwed me and even delayed me kickstarting my cycle. I let Needto know about it and told him I wanted his tren-tfo. I received my bottle 2 days later. BOOM!

Bump!

We all know that behind every Great Man is a Great Woman, and that would be you Angel. You probably both should share in the credit for such great service. I don't know who is mainly behind the great customer service and the shipping being so fast, but I wanted to cover my bases and make sure I got my shameless ass-kissing out to the both of you. Great job! :qt:

LMAO, I have to give him the credit on the customer service, I am more involved with the shipping and making sure the orders get processed and sent out asap. I am just the message taker if a customer calls and he is not in his office. I have NO clue at all, none...All I can state is that the protein bars are out of this world (as I eat nothing but cupcakes and brownies, I hate natural healthy foods but I will eat his bars as will the childrens)..I also will state that need2sleep is a great product as I have seen it first hand. As for the other products, I am at a loss. LOL. I can tell customers how to work the system to make an order, and I can tell them how much it costs..That is about it, I cannot give advice on something that I am still learning...He is the customer service man and goes to great lengths to talk to his customers and to ensure that they get the advice, knowledge, and all questions answered on his products, even if that means a 1 AM phone call!

Yes, the customer service is great. I received everyone of my packages in 2 days or less

Honestly, Needto is just an all around great bro. He sent me a PM back in October after I had not posted for a few months, then it took me a few more months to respond. I imagine life gets in the way for everyone most of the time.

Needto simply sending that PM, got me back to EF and helped motivate myself to get back in the gym. So big thanks bro

Yes, the customer service is great. I received everyone of my packages in 2 days or less

Honestly, Needto is just an all around great bro. He sent me a PM back in October after I had not posted for a few months, then it took me a few more months to respond. I imagine life gets in the way for everyone most of the time.

Needto simply sending that PM, got me back to EF and helped motivate myself to get back in the gym. So big thanks bro

Its good to hear things like that man. I forget some times. Lets me know my efforts help a few people at least.

I think I will go check up on a few people I have not seen in a wile. I think we should all reach out to people like this if and when we get the time.

Top Bottom