Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto Build Muscle's customer service is numero uno!

Hi, I just wanted to comment on needtobuildmuscle.coms customer service. I had a problem on my end (my browser messed up) while I was paying for the dieslebolan I ordered. I sent Needto a pm, and a few minutes later, he had the problem resolved. And on top of that, hes sending me some of his protein bars too. Now thats what I call customer service. Thanks Needto. Been lurking for a while, but I just had to post about my experience with needtobuildmuscle.com.

I hit you off with a free plat bro. You really should post more often. We make friends fast around here and we are all easy to get along with. Have some fun learn some shit and become a part of the crew.

Just because you are new don't mean you can not have some fun around here and bullshit with the rest of us.

Thanks again Needto, your awsome. I have been lurking for a while, and Ive learned alot of stuff. I guess Im not really a talkative person though. Anyway, wanted to say thanks for the free plat.

Sorry to double post, but I guess I could introduce myself, or at least list my stats. Im 24, 6' tall, about 255 lbs. probably 20%bf, not too sure though, been lifting for about 1 1/2 years. I just got back into it after not working out for about 3 1/2 months due to injury.

Last edited:
Needto,

Tell us about your new products bro... Angel told me you have a dozen new products in the pipeline... Spill it man, what you got?

Needto,

Tell us about your new products bro... Angel told me you have a dozen new products in the pipeline... Spill it man, what you got?
Bee looking out for epi-strong coming real soon. needtobuildmuscle.com members on the mailing list will be the in line to get some. I will send out a mailer once its in.

Needtobuildmuscle.com is the bomb diggity!

Great products with excellent customer service. What more could you ask for?

Top Bottom