Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto Build Muscle's customer service is numero uno!

Just got my dieselbolon and Beastdrol!! YESSS!!
It was sent yesterday. Can't ask for anything better than that! well I guess he could personally delivery it to our doorstep, that would give you a lot for tax breaks Needto! lol
Oh how pretty these bottles are!

yeah, the product presentation is top notch. Cool looking labels on a very effective product...

!

Just got my dieselbolon and Beastdrol!! YESSS!!
It was sent yesterday. Can't ask for anything better than that! well I guess he could personally delivery it to our doorstep, that would give you a lot for tax breaks Needto! lol

To think, we were contemplating doorstep delivery with yours!

lol. No really though it is kinda close enough to where gas costs us the same as usps.

LOL... I would have taken the drive up for Pete's Peppers!
Your writing- Top Notch as well!

What??? You got writing in yours?

All I got was some lousy business cards :p

Lol, no. We print out the shipping labels via usps, however I could not get a label print out of sweeds shipping addy therefor I had to hand write the shipping label. Don't worry, he got business cards too LOL. However, people that do make orders that are large enough for boxes instead of envelopes do sometimes manage to get little surprises in their boxes :).

Top Bottom