Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needles legal

MIKERAZ

just letting you guys know in most states needles are legal to purchase for personel use but you cant purchase more than 10 . this bill was passed in february 2001 just letting you guys know. they did this due to the increase in hiv cases it rose fromlast year . i have a feelign steroid's for personel use may become lega within 5 years

hey after the ndia relases that report of rise in steroid use especially in women ,and rick collins coming out and changing views change can happen ive been trying to do my part i wrote to my congressman and sent him a copy of the underground steroid handbook , also i know someone whos next door neighbor is the speaker of the house so i plan on tryign to get into contact with him , all i can say is write to your congressman i know your thinkign itl do crap but ud be surprised and if acongressman gets a coupel of hundred letetrs about steroidreform change coudlhappen very quickly

I seriously doubt the media-brainwashed public would vote for a decriminalization of steroids/performance enhancers. Especially with all the news about football players dying from taking ephedrine products and such.

the media/public has been slowly turnign around doctors are prescribing roids for hiv, and other stuff plus you forgetting something in the 1980's there wasless(not as much) emphesis on physical apearance as there is now. now apearance is liek everythign and 40's year old guys have been geting roids change is on its way but only us can do somethign about it by speaking out

mikeraz,
you do have a point, in that us 40 year olds are getting some as legally now, for different types of problems. however, i dont think that in the near future anything will change insofar as personal use laws, or anything to that effect.

just my .02

peace bb79

but in 1990 if a doc gave test to a 40 year old man hed be arrested and given 5 years in jail ,in britan it happened recently they said any medicien for personel use is legal it is so possible just speak out . planet muscle magazine is starting top speak out also its a free mag go to plantmuscle.com get it its good , remebr alcohol was illegal in the early 1900's

you're gonna be a fighter on this aint ya? we need more guys like you doin this type of stuff. and also, i have to agree on the doc and alchohol points- they are well made and well taken. i for one hope you are right.

btw- i love planet muscle magazine, jeff everson has a good thing there. i think its highly informative and like you said, its free.

peace bb79

thanks i plan on keep fighting cause its insane cause in this soceity when looks are basically everything , the media pushes it,billboards everything but when you want to look liek that your a criminal? thats retarded same thign with ephedrine they want it banned but ephedrine is the reason anorexia is down because girls can now attain that halle berry look without starving but the fda wants it gone. i say make roids like tobacco you shoudl just go to your doctor say i want a better body he prescirbes and monitors you , all sports comitees can still ban roids, and sellign them illegally still can be a huge crime. hey doctors prescribe ridali nand prozac liek its candy and i find it hard to believe steroids are so dangerous but ridalin and paxil r safe like mentos!

Top Bottom