Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to get giant pecs and biceps in 40 days.

Ok why in 40 days ?? I don't get why it has to be then ? U going to Hawaii?? It takes alot of hard-work and dedication my man , I would give yourself atleast 3 months to see improvement

yea no i just want to make best out out of the next 40 days I guess. I'll do short reps heavy full buddy weights 2-3 times a week and then work biceps, trieps 2-3 times a week too. We'll see what happens. Sprints for cardio.

yea no i just want to make best out out of the next 40 days I guess. I'll do short reps heavy full buddy weights 2-3 times a week and then work biceps, trieps 2-3 times a week too. We'll see what happens. Sprints for cardio.

what you need to do is lean out as much as possible, do wide grip reverse palm pull ups 5 sets of 10 reps do this 5 x a week to bring out those biceps and back, for chest go superset on bench and cable flys, do this 3 x a week, hopefully your chest will look cut.

Deco do squats man , since I've been doing them lots everything has grown , I know it seems like u gotta isolate biceps but dude squats is the cats tit of working out !! I love them
Now even more then benching, funny how I'm the only one at my gym that uses squat racks for squating haha

Miracle results in ridiculously short periods of time? You should go buy one of them muscle magazines I always see that shit on the covers...

what you need to do is lean out as much as possible, do wide grip reverse palm pull ups 5 sets of 10 reps do this 5 x a week to bring out those biceps and back, for chest go superset on bench and cable flys, do this 3 x a week, hopefully your chest will look cut.

thank youuu

Top Bottom